Remington Ammo Now 24/7 Operations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington Ammo Now 24/7 Operations

Remington will now produce ammo 24/7. It sounds like they weren’t already at 24/7 because of supply issues. Hopefully this will help!!!!

Remington Ammunition President Jason Vanderbrink announced that "the Big Green is back" and showcased the company's Lonoke, Ark. plant.

Hopefully “stronger than ever” means the Corelokts won’t suck like they had for the last few years.

Nosler needs to get their production act together too. If Remington can do it they have no excuses.
    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 04-12-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I do know Hornady has made the Corelokt and those green tipped bullets for Remington for many years

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Hopefully “stronger than ever” means the Corelokts won’t suck like they had for the last few years.

Nosler needs to get their production act together too. If Remington can do it they have no excuses.

Since federal is the parent company now, I think we will see improvements. Federal rifle ammo has always had shiny clean cases and consistent seating depth of bullets in my experience.

Comment

Good they need to produce me some more Scirroco's for my Elk rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            I do know Hornady has made the Corelokt and those green tipped bullets for Remington for many years

I knew that the accutip looked identical to the hornady sst. Not surprised to hear they make the core lokt too. I’m curious where you got that info?

Comment

I was just able to get a box of 150 grain core lokt in 30-06 from my local wallmart. Bullets all look to be seated evenly and the tips are not deformed. Looks good quality to me

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                I was just able to get a box of 150 grain core lokt in 30-06 from my local wallmart. Bullets all look to be seated evenly and the tips are not deformed. Looks good quality to me
                Finally, some good news about ammo, hope they work out great for you!

Comment

I’m pretty good on all my ammo now except 30-06. Only 2 boxes. Hope to see them in our Academy soon. I’m not real hopeful though seeing the shelves lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

There’s a really really really big quality difference in the two brands lol

Comment

imiss the acutips , used them in several of my rifles and all preformed great.

Comment

Lets hope they can get the components needed to make shells. I surely hope some shotgun shells start showing up. I only need 5 -6 boxs to do some clay shooting.

Comment

Not enough out on the shelves yet to knock the wind out of the price gougers.
                          5 bucks a round? Gimme a break
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Not enough out on the shelves yet to knock the wind out of the price gougers.
                            5 bucks a round? Gimme a break

Mine yesterday rang up $19.83 I believe. They had a limit of 1 box per customer. They can pound sand for 99$ [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                              Lets hope they can get the components needed to make shells. I surely hope some shotgun shells start showing up. I only need 5 -6 boxs to do some clay shooting.
                              I been seeing shotshells at academy most of the times I been in there. Where do you shoot at? Does the clay range not have any?

Comment

Working...
                              X