Maven coming in big for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maven coming in big for me!

A couple weeks ago I sent in my Maven B1’s to see if a chip in the front lens could be repaired. The chip was not a manufacturer defect. I did it somehow but don’t know when or how.

They were in contact with me the entire process and communicated well. They ended up sending them to the factory to see if it was possible to repair. A week later I received a shipping notification and just assumed they made the repair and sent them back.

Well today I was surprised that I received a brand new pair! Made my day that’s for sure!!

Also we got the new RF1 rangefinder in the other day and this thing is incredible. We have only played with it some but I’ve been able to range things from my yard out to 3500 yards with it.

I’ve been extremely happy with all of their products and now their customer service also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great glass and great company. I have the same B.1, my son has the C.1 and I recently purchased the C.whatever model 15-45 spotter.

That's incredible on the range finder, didn't even know they had a range finder.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
      Great glass and great company. I have the same B.1, my son has the C.1 and I recently purchased the C.whatever model 15-45 spotter.

That's incredible on the range finder, didn't even know they had a range finder.
      They just came out with it a couple weeks ago. There are 3 different ones on their site. They are limited availability so I signed up for notifications when they got in stock and that’s how I ordered mine. They may have more stock now

Comment

I will not own another optic that's not from Maven. They are Swarovski quality at a Bushnell price.

Comment

If I were not already set with high end optics, I would buy Maven glass in a heartbeat. Great quality!
          I am glad they took good care of you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been extremely happy with my B1s

Comment

Tell me more about these. Are they better than Vortex? How do they compare to Steiner?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Tell me more about these. Are they better than Vortex? How do they compare to Steiner?
                I own both and not even in the same ballpark imo. Now I don't own the upper end vortex though so not sure how those would compare. Never looked through a pair of steiner either but I like my mavens more than a pair of Leicas I had.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I think they are better than both IMO. Company based out of Wyoming. They sell consumer direct so there is some of the cost savings. High end optics for mid range price

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm not a vortex fan but love my Steiners. I'll check them out

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      I will not own another optic that's not from Maven. They are Swarovski quality at a Bushnell price.
                      I don’t own any Maven optics buddy has a Maven riflescope pretty nice. It was not cheap and it definitely was not Swarovski.
                      Last edited by twosixteens; 02-25-2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I sent my 11x45 in that I had abused for past 4 years, obj weren't even round any more . I sent them on a Monday and had a new pair by following Monday. I'm impressed with their CS and how responsive they where.

I was going to pick up a set of 15’s and it was between meopta and maven. Made it a real easy decision after this experience

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                          I don’t own any Maven optics buddy has a Maven riflescope pretty nice. It was not cheap and it definitely was not Swarovski.
                          I have a pair of 10X42 Swarovski's and my son has a pair of 10X40 Mavens. Every single person who's looked through both picked the Mavens as better.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            I have a pair of 10X42 Swarovski's and my son has a pair of 10X40 Mavens. Every single person who's looked through both picked the Mavens as better.
                            Yep, my brother and I both have the Swaro 10x42's. My brother has another pair of smaller Swaros for bowhunting as well as two pair of Leica's. With that said the pair that is around his neck when he goes to the rifle blind are his Mavens.

>E

Comment

The lowest priced scope is $550, a 2-10x38?

Comment

Working...
                              X