No announcement yet.

The Most Stupid thing I've Ever Done...or close to it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry Ed, but all I can say is I am glad you were not Seriously hurt. But,,,, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Sounds like something Scott would do

Comment

I can't quit laughing at that picture! You look like a terrorist in the pic! Ed, you know we are laughing with and not AT you...sure!!!

What the heck were you thinking???

That is one of the funniest stories ever told on here! Glad you are ok.
      Last edited by Burnadell; 07-21-2008, 07:45 AM.

Comment

That picture will be a TBH legend at some point.........Can't figure out if you just got done working in a coal mine or joined Marilyn Manson on tour :-)...........Glad you are ok.......

Comment

Glad ur ok! I wore an eyepatch for about two weeks when I was a kid. Red paint at that

Comment

Thanks for the laugh!!! Sure glad you weren't hurt! That picture of you is priceless....

Comment

Ed, Ed, Ed. Some things you just shouldn't tell.

Glad you weren't injured...that makes it funny as heck. I didn't know you were hunting around Mason. I go thru Mason on the way to my lease near London. Which direction is your lease from Mason?

Comment

Ed, looking good so far. A can or Green and and Can of Brown and you'll be ready for the season and you won't even need to paint the blind.

Glad you're ok.

Comment

So many things about that story are scary. Especially the picture.

Comment

Ed glad your ok! Remember it's all about the Video! That little stunt would have earned an instant 10 grand! "If you've ever used an axe to dispose of a can of spray paint - you might be a redneck!"

Comment

Thanks for the Monday morning laugh, Ed!!! Glad you were not injured.

Comment

Ed.....I am just glad you were not hurt. I had the bottom come out of a sack with Spray Paint in it at Lowes 2 weeks ago. One can got a hole in it when it hit the pavement and the paint got black paint all over my shoes and my pants along with the parkinglot and other products I had purchased. I was lucky I was not close to other people or cars. It happened too quickly to react....So, I know something about the feeling you had when it hit you.

Really happy you were not hurt badly.

Comment

Thanks for giving us an example with which to teach our kids, Ed.

Son, be careful with that spray paint. I knew this guy one time that.......
                          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

OH MY!

Darwin watch list!

Glad you are OK!

Comment

That's hilarious! Thanks for makin my morning!

Reminds of the time I spraying Thompson's Water Seal on a new privacy fence and the wind shifted ...only your's has color! LOL

In case any one was wondering, freaking waterseal WORKS! I repelled water like a duck.

Comment

You'd be absolutely camoflaged in a pop-up...glad you're okay...

Comment

Working...
                                X