Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it - yep!

Comment

Just last week I had the same experience as Sleepy. I took care of it all and added a wash. While in the car wash, I got a call from my bride in a panic needing her car. I picked up the kids too. Happy wife.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
        Had a friend say his wife thought it meant East
        He should fill it up for her and tell her it now says "F".

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          My wife starts hunting a station at 1/2 tank, it’s almost as annoying
          Mine is the same. Drives me nutz. Lol

Me on the other hand, I drove around 3 million miles in my work career as a sales rep. I purchased gas dang near every day for years. Always let it get somewhere between E & 1/4 before filling up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Mine is the same. Drives me nutz. Lol

Me on the other hand, I drove around 3 million miles in my work career as a sales rep. I purchased gas dang near every day for years. Always let it get somewhere between E & 1/4 before filling up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I drive a lot but this is impressive.

Comment

My wife is just the opposite. She hits half a tank and thinks she needs to fill up! She thinks if there is an emergency and we need to get somewhere, she does not want to worry about running out of gas. Now, mind you, it is less than 5 miles from one end of town to the other and the hospital is right in the middle. LOL

Comment

My wife drove my truck one weekend. I get in on Monday morning to go a meeting across town and the ONE day I forget my wallet. I’m about 3 miles from home when I realize it. I have to scramble to get 8 quarters from my console to buy enough to get home to get my wallet and back to the gas station. Late for my meeting. [emoji35].

I’ve also had to come bring her gas 3 blocks from our house. The gas station is a mile away. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I feel your pain.

Comment

My wife's vehicles all resemble something in a junkyard.Usually takes about 3 years after it leaves the dealership.

Comment

My wife exactly. She learned it from her dad.

Comment

This drives me nuts! Glad I’m not the only one lol

Comment

Last edited by Fishndude; 04-17-2021, 06:47 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            My wife drove my truck one weekend. I get in on Monday morning to go a meeting across town and the ONE day I forget my wallet. I’m about 3 miles from home when I realize it. I have to scramble to get 8 quarters from my console to buy enough to get home to get my wallet and back to the gas station. Late for my meeting. [emoji35].

I’ve also had to come bring her gas 3 blocks from our house. The gas station is a mile away. Crazy.

I am crying with you. Only because I am laughing. Glad you had quarters!!

Comment

Comment

I'm an "E" man but getting better. Sometimes I fill it up when the chime comes on. Now the wife, ever since running out of gas on the Katy freeway during Ike evacuation, is once it hits 1/2 she's looking

Comment

Working...
                                X