No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh by the way there was a guy trolling the crappie get together about how all we do is talk about it for months. You know the one without a boat. The guy that bailed on yall when the freeze came. Then bought a house on a lake and not Sabine. What happened to him [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
      I thought you said you were gonna be out of pocket?

Getting ready to leave town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Oh by the way there was a guy trolling the crappie get together about how all we do is talk about it for months. You know the one without a boat. The guy that bailed on yall when the freeze came. Then bought a house on a lake and not Sabine. What happened to him [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he's still waiting on this guy to meet him to sell him a boat! Hope he packed a lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I think he's still waiting on this guy to meet him to sell him a boat! Hope he packed a lunch!
            Ha... I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Boat is pushed back to June... ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Ha... I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Boat is pushed back to June... ugh!

Man that sucks. Come up here I'll take ya

Comment

Man that sucks. Come up here I'll take ya

I'll be at Tbend most of the week, unfortunately I'll be installing new flooring and outside chores at the new Fish Shack. I'm ready to fish! My pops will be with me so hopefully we'll get a quick trip or 2 in between jobs. He's bringing his boat

Comment

Headed back down tonight. Tomorrow looks like best day, but.....I gotta get on a zoom meeting until 1. Friday doesnt look bad so Ill hit Baffin on Friday. Saturday and Sunday look like blow outs. I am gonna focus on some different areas this time. Rocky slough and Compuerto will be on the short list. Some others are likely as well. I will try to do a better update and information than I did last time.

Comment

I'll be at Tbend most of the week, unfortunately I'll be installing new flooring and outside chores at the new Fish Shack. I'm ready to fish! My pops will be with me so hopefully we'll get a quick trip or 2 in between jobs. He's bringing his boat
                    Where is tbend? Somewhere between Green's and Cotton's? I'm confused... they got lots of trout and redfish there?

Comment

Man that sucks! I went 6 weeks without a boat and was about ready to burn the world down!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                        Where is tbend? Somewhere between Green's and Cotton's? I'm confused... they got lots of trout and redfish there?
                        LOL!! You hard man!

Comment

from what I hear cottons prolly has more grass than T-bend

Comment

Glenn -

I noticed the same thing baitwise in Port A while gigging. There are tons of glass minnows around with a few shad mixed in, but they are TINY.

Comment

Flounder girl is much easier on the eyes than ling boy.

Comment

Chit ain't right! But sure is funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X