Poco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poco

I haven't seen him post in a long time. Hope all is well for him and Melinda. Traded a couple of BB hunts for bay fishing trips. I enjoyed his story about the big shark he reeled in or one of his buddies. Just curious.

He is good brother. We were in a crawfish cook off a few weeks back. He’s fishing a kayak tourney this weekend, he is on FB much more regularly than here. I’ll shoot him a text

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
      He is good brother. We were in a crawfish cook off a few weeks back. He’s fishing a kayak tourney this weekend, he is on FB much more regularly than here. I’ll shoot him a text
      That's great. I really enjoyed him and Melinda hunting at my place. Very nice people.

Comment

I’m glad they are doing ok, I haven’t seen him post recently.
        Last edited by blfx4; 04-02-2021, 05:14 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Good deal!! I liked reading his shark stories!

Comment

He posts a lot on the book of faces... he’s all good apparently

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              That's great. I really enjoyed him and Melinda hunting at my place. Very nice people.
              I agree, they don’t get much better.

Comment

Real good guy!!! I always enjoyed his adventures!

Comment

I never met him but always enjoyed his posts, seems like a great guy.

Did the Holier than thou crowd run him off from here?

They're as bad as the woke crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                    I never met him but always enjoyed his posts, seems like a great guy.

Did the Holier than thou crowd run him off from here?

They're as bad as the woke crowd.
                    Not sure what happened but he and Melinda a darn good people.

Comment

He is good brother. We were in a crawfish cook off a few weeks back.
                      Are you on his crawfish boil cooking team ? If so, congrats on y’all finish at Rockport

2nd place out of 39 teams is very strong ... thanks for using Ragin Blaze elite seafood boil seasoning

Ray may have told you that 1st place at the crawfish cook off was also using my seasoning

Comment

Ray is as solid a dude as you could hope to come across. I get the feeling he is just a very busy guy, but I look forward to reading about his next adventure.

Congrats to Ragin Blaze as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          Are you on his crawfish boil cooking team ? If so, congrats on y’all finish at Rockport

2nd place out of 39 teams is very strong ... thanks for using Ragin Blaze elite seafood boil seasoning

Ray may have told you that 1st place at the crawfish cook off was also using my seasoning
                          That’s the one! Hands down my favorite boil seasoning. Used it for shrimp boil a few days back. I’ll get with you on that bulk order early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Congrats to Ragin Blaze as well!
                            Thx D . Appreciate it brother

That’s the one! Hands down my favorite boil seasoning. Used it for shrimp boil a few days back. I’ll get with you on that bulk order early next week.
                            Thx for the support and using my product. I can take care of you as I just picked up 500 lbs of seasoning this week.

Comment

He is a shark catching son of a gun.
                              Speaking of missing in action what ever happened to bigthicketboy? Entertaining to see what he would come up with next after cooking steaks in charcoal ash

Comment

Working...
                              X