Question on Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Blinds

Besides a DIY, what is a solid box style blind for both bow and rifle hunting. Not looking to break the bank on a high end one. Like to keep in under $2k.

Kirovman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Krivoman, hands down!

Comment

Krivoman

Comment

Big Dogg

Comment

Krivoman are good, just depends how many people you plan to have in there.... pretty tight.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
              Krivoman are good, just depends how many people you plan to have in there.... pretty tight.

New style is much more roomy... I had me and my 2 grandsons and a caldwell deadshot field pod/rifle all set up in mine this year and had plenty of room... I'm 6'3" and can stand up inside it, and sitting there's plenty of room to draw my bow (31 1/2" draw) from inside the blind. Quiet, light, and glass windows that close up bug tight... Hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                New style is much more roomy... I had me and my 2 grandsons and a caldwell deadshot field pod/rifle all set up in mine this year and had plenty of room... I'm 6'3" and can stand up inside it, and sitting there's plenty of room to draw my bow (31 1/2" draw) from inside the blind. Quiet, light, and glass windows that close up bug tight... Hard to beat.
                Might have to look into one. I know the one I sat in me and my scrawny 16 year old brother both couldn't bow hunt out of at the same time.

Comment

Krivoman are great for bow.

Comment

These ^^^^^ guys make a good combo stand within your budget

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post

Looking at 2 adults, my & the wife. Yea I’ve looked at Krivoman and they look built for 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
                        Looking at 2 adults, my & the wife. Yea I’ve looked at Krivoman and they look built for 1.
                        It’s very crowded with two adults.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          https://mylazymanstands.com/phone/stands.html

These ^^^^^ guys make a good combo stand within your budget
                          AntlerCollector do you have one? I have one and have found the only thing worse than their customer service is their windows. I have heard good things about them but I will not give them another dime.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                            AntlerCollector do you have one? I have one and have found the only thing worse than their customer service is their windows. I have heard good things about them but I will not give them another dime.
                            No I don’t. I’ve seen them and have heard nothing but good things about the blinds and the owners. This surprises me, but thanks for sharing that.

Comment

I suggest you look at Dillon Fiberglass blinds.

Comment

Working...
                              X