Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chew...you been holding out on us TCHA folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    With friends like these....[emoji38][emoji51]

Yeah that was kind of an experimental thing to see how it worked. My daughter makes good money on there with her designs so I thought I would try the same. Still trying to figure it out with other merchandise.
    First time I've seen this 🤣🤣.
    A little marketing though, and I would think it would take off with flying colors!!
    Actually way better than a lot of the dumb shat out there with a million plus followers .

Comment

I'd be in for a cap and a new shirt as well. I have a few decals left, but I agree with above, we need more merch.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        He shot 7 arrows killing 3 deer and a krivoman at my place and I don't have one.

I laugh just thinking about that vid...

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          First time I've seen this 🤣🤣.
          A little marketing though, and I would think it would take off with flying colors!!
          Actually way better than a lot of the dumb shat out there with a million plus followers .
          It's taken off several times in the last 10-11 years! Lots of merch sold thanks to TBH sponsorship. Koozies, ss and ls shirts, caps, decals, can and bottle koozies, etc. Just limited time to mess with it.

Lost my domain name but will probably crank things back up in the near future.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	24645527

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	24645528
          Last edited by Chew; 03-03-2021, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Limited time???? We live in the most peaceful city in the country. You need to read a book on time management.

Comment

I got them while the gettin was good! That's been a while back though!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Limited time???? We live in the most peaceful city in the country. You need to read a book on time management.
                LMBO!!!!

Comment

He shot 7 arrows killing 3 deer and a krivoman at my place and I don't have one.
                  LOL! That was an epic event that thoroughly enjoyed the footage of

Comment

He posted the link the other day when someone posted a thread about most asked questions on TBH

Comment

Dear Lord....let me make it!

Comment

Shooting that poor blind was years ago!

Why y'all gotta live in the past?

Comment

If you think shooting that blind was years ago, your 699 days are gonna feel like an eternity! ��
                          Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 03-03-2021, 11:20 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

If you think shooting that blind was years ago, your 699 days are gonna feel like an eternity! ��
                            That aint no lie!

Comment

It was way back in 2020. A lifetime ago. If I'm fortunate enough to get another invite, I'm coming in hot with this bad boy.

Comment

A Swedish glamor shots model?

Comment

Working...
                                X