*Winter Weather Coming*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
    Ah man. I planned on laying down one of a couple of really nice axis bucks that are most likely hard horned now. Been waiting for them to get outta velvet.

But who wants to gut a critter when it is so cold that you can't feel your hands?
    Happiness is a warm gut pile. You can warm your hands up by putting them inside the axis after you open it up.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Oh so you’re gonna go with the positive reinforcement peer pressure tactic eh? “Father/Son weekend freezing our butts off live thread!” Admittedly, now I feel like it’s a must do.
      Positive reinforcement yes, peer pressure no. You will have a large following on the winter survival thread and people will be checking in with you to see if yall are holed up in an igloo or ice fishing or crawled up inside a fleshly killed tauntaun trying to survive

Comment

I’m glad it won’t be this weekend, gonna be shooting in San Antonio all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I’m moving up my sausage making weekend. That’s awesome temps to put some hours of smoke on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are setup at Blanco State Park now and it is chilly this morning. Yesterday was a bit on the warm side and we are thankful it’s not hitting today! Next weekend will be miserable but at least I will be working in the office! Hopefully our fifth wheel fairs well at the coast next weekend because I forgot to winterize it last weekend...

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              As Ron Shock used to say “that’s ball-shrinking cold, man”
              Freeze the ballz off a pool table!

Comment

Yuck.

Comment

Hoping to see a little snow in SETX since we missed out the last time.

Comment

Won't even sniff the gulf.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      Won't even sniff the gulf.

That right there is funny!

Comment

What model was used for that?

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          What model was used for that?
                          Canadian. Dont want to model hug too much this far out but trend is your friend and looks colder. Something to keep an eye on as the possibilty is there to get very cold and dont want to be caught off guard. Throw in some moisture on top off that and watch out. Bring on the snow. Been too long

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Canadian. Dont want to model hug too much this far out but trend is your friend and looks colder. Something to keep an eye on as the possibilty is there to get very cold and dont want to be caught off guard. Throw in some moisture on top off that and watch out. Bring on the snow. Been too long
                            European model just backed way off on the cold..but its just one model run

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                              European model just backed way off on the cold..but its just one model run
                              Seeing the same thing for the Houston area according to channel 2. Never gets below freezing down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                                Seeing the same thing for the Houston area according to channel 2. Never gets below freezing down here.
                                Plenty of time for things to change

Comment

Working...
                                X