American kennel club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American kennel club

AKC is adding the rainbow in their logo to support the gay community....will never register a dog with them again. How do you field trial guys feel about that?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

There are more companies than not that are doing it right now for “pride month”

I thought LinkedIn was broken the other day with all the logos changed

Comment

I noticed they even had rainbow Red Sox logo on the back of the mound the other night

Comment

It’s sure sad

Comment

I guess i just don’t care enough to boycott places like some of you guys if i only went to places that thought like me my choices would prolly be obsolete in this world. So I’ll just carry on as normal and let god sort through em

Comment

UKC! Run hunt tests! They are more realistic to what a dog will face in a true hunt anyway.

Ugh...the PC of the world these days.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                I guess i just don’t care enough to boycott places like some of you guys if i only went to places that thought like me my choices would prolly be obsolete in this world. So I’ll just carry on as normal and let god sort through em
                My thought as well. I've never been hung up on registered dogs either but that's just me.

Comment

Why would I care?. It is a logo, it has no impact on me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerkat View Post
                    My thought as well. I've never been hung up on registered dogs either but that's just me.
                    You can’t hunt unregistered dogs in kennel club competitions. That’s the only reason I have registered dogs

Comment

I'm still un-clear why the rest of us are supposed to be proud of the queers...I'm not proud of, or for them...but my dog never learned to read his papers either..

Comment

It's for one month. Nothing to get riled up about.

We have Black History Month, Latino History Month, breast cancer awareness, armed forces recognition, and the list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                          It's for one month. Nothing to get riled up about.

We have Black History Month, Latino History Month, breast cancer awareness, armed forces recognition, and the list goes on.

Why isn’t there a white history or straight pride month?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                            Why isn’t there a white history or straight pride month?
                            Cause that would be racist.

Comment

Crap organization anyway. They ruin breeds.

I didn't send the papers in on my dog this time. No reason to as I am not a reputable breeder.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X