19yo stabs 2&6 yo kids in midland Sam’s club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19yo stabs 2&6 yo kids in midland Sam’s club

Low life attacked a family and stabbed them, including a 2 and a 6 year old. Because he believed they were Chinese and spreading corona virus.

Sure wish young Gomez was killed!!!!!

Comment

i saw a article about how veterans out in San Fran are rallying together to establish a neighborhood watch to protect the residents of China Town out there because of the rapid increase in hate crimes towards asian americans.

Comment

It simply blows my mind that there are people out there who are THAT freaking stupid.

Comment

This happened at the Sams Club in Midland last saturday or the saturday before. There are some real winners out here in this part of the world.

Comment

Would of been better if some one shot the piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
              i saw a article about how veterans out in San Fran are rallying together to establish a neighborhood watch to protect the residents of China Town out there because of the rapid increase in hate crimes towards asian americans.
              They need to bring back the rooftop Koreans from the Rodney King riots

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                But but but.... San Fran is full of bleeding heart liberals, not racist rednecks!

Just more evidence they project onto others what they know they themselves are guilty of

Comment

What the heck is wrong with people

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    It simply blows my mind that there are people out there who are THAT freaking stupid.
                    And then you hear about someone eating fish tank cleaner to keep from getting the virus...

The IQ scale is incorrect. It should go from negative infinity to positive infinity.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      I agree.

Comment

World would be a better place if the BP agent held on a little tighter/longer. Moron!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          World would be a better place if the BP agent held on a little tighter/longer. Moron!
                          Word!!!

Comment

That’s a cryin’ shame. Would’ve been great if that choke hold resulted in a catastrophic cervical spine fracture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I would have tried to turn his head a full 180 degrees on his body. I hate people that hurt kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X