Perch fishing near Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perch fishing near Tomball

Looking to take my 5 year olds on their first fishing trip. Any great places near Tomball to catch some perch or bass ?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring Creek Park is fishable I believe. With an archery range to boot!

Comment

Burroughs park is a great place to take kids fishing!!

Used to have some whopper bass in there. When my son was 5 years old he caught a 10, two 7's and a 5 pound bass on his snoopy pole one morning there. It got pretty dry in the 2011 drought and most of them died, but it should be real good now. They stock it with rainbow trout in the winter too.

Comment

Lots of ponds in the woodlands full of brim and most are mowed around check on the map in AldenBridge area.

Comment

All thanks for the quick tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kickarillo park has a 40 acre lake. It also has a kayak launch. I think the creek is very small at spring creek park

Comment

Burroughs Park would be a good option.

Comment

Burroughs is a good choice. I see a lot of fish there in the back by the pavilion, they are usually by the rocks where the over flow is. I see a lot of bass and perch there. I am at one of the precinct 4 parks everyday. Make sure to have your fishing license as the game wardens go there a lot also. The park guys have the game wardens number on speed dial and will call him if they see someone not following the rules and he will check everyone else that is fishing. Hope y’all catch some good ones

Comment

pm sent

Comment

theres a pond in the back of timbergreen has great fishing especially for the young ones... bass and perch all day... live bait works well... small but fun fishing

Comment

Working...
                    X