This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    I’m really more disappointed with 2 of my kids baseball season being interrupted than I am about the possibility of no college football. This whole thing sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too, 9u and 7u, both huge on development.

Comment

[QUOTE=MBV77;14786134]Have a high schooler that got in 2 scrimmages and 3 games and an 11 year old that got in a few practices. I hope it resumes by the first of May. Hopefully we have youth baseball and college football in 2020.

Same for us too. My youngest was starting to find his groove. Last start was against Castleberry. Complete game 4 hitter, 1ER. Tied 1-1 in the Heritage tournament. 2-0-1 record for the year with wins against Rogers and Troy.
      20 IP, 28 K's, 5 ER.
      Attached Files

Comment

[quote=jabel;14786691]
        Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        Have a high schooler that got in 2 scrimmages and 3 games and an 11 year old that got in a few practices. I hope it resumes by the first of May. Hopefully we have youth baseball and college football in 2020.

Same for us too. My youngest was starting to find his groove. Last start was against Castleberry. Complete game 4 hitter, 1ER. Tied 1-1 in the Heritage tournament. 2-0-1 record for the year with wins against Rogers and Troy.
        20 IP, 28 K's, 5 ER.

Sounds like he had it going on! Is he a senior?

Comment

Games with no fans in the stands.

Comment

[quote=MBV77;14788153]
            Originally posted by jabel View Post

Sounds like he had it going on! Is he a senior?

He is a sophomore. At least he still has some years left.

Comment

Coach O just lost his longest tenured recruit?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Hate to see that hopefully it’s a cordial one [emoji1374]

Comment

Heath are they allready talking about a shortened season or none because of current situation? Was suppose to go have coffee with a guy involved in NCAA and he said he had to go talk about the situation. Wondered if it had to do with football since they have canned everything else

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Heath are they allready talking about a shortened season or none because of current situation? Was suppose to go have coffee with a guy involved in NCAA and he said he had to go talk about the situation. Wondered if it had to do with football since they have canned everything else
                    All are possibilities right now, including the pushing back the start date to a Spring Season. College Football has to be played, or the whole structure of college athletics will come tumbling down. Just look at the numbers I posted from above from LSU, one of the most successful athletic departments in the country.

I will add that Iowa State is already asking their coaches to take a temporary pay cut that will save about $4M a year. UCF AD is already asking the Government for a bailout...........please do not let this happen. It is starting.
                    Last edited by Heath; 04-02-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Looks like he is parting ways with this one. hate to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        Looks like he is parting ways with this one. hate to see it.

Processing her out of the class to upgrade to a better recruit? [emoji1]

Comment

Processing her out of the class to upgrade to a better recruit? [emoji1]

Maybe another school was tampering who knows you hate to see it either way divorce sucks

Comment

The 2020 season is going to be cancelled.....make your bets now.

Well, the high side, no more watching Mond do his thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              The 2020 season is going to be cancelled.....make your bets now.

What about football gets pushed back an all others cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                What about football gets pushed back an all others cancelled?
                                Favoritism.....the women's sports will throw an all out fit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X