X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    It's all Carole Baskins fault!

Comment

Somebody’s Uncle Joe is not going to be at Christmas this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        It's all Carole Baskins fault!
        Carol Baskin actually did **** me off in that show.... She's over here making it her life mission to shut down tiger petting zoo's, while taking tigers from others petting zoos as "rescues" to be put in her... wait for it... own petting zoo for profit.

Like WTFORK woman?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Carol Baskin actually did **** me off in that show.... She's over here making it her life mission to shut down tiger petting zoo's, while taking tigers from others petting zoos as "rescues" to be put in her... wait for it... own petting zoo for profit.

Like WTFORK woman?
          With no employee expense because people volunteer for her scam. Lol. Pretty smart!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
            With no employee expense because people volunteer for her scam. Lol. Pretty smart!

People volunteering for 12 hour days , 6 days a week... one of them said oh I’m on the intern program to become a volunteer.

I was like come again? Interning to be a volunteer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is no way CFB gets started on time or at all with states now shutting down on governors orders until June10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not looking good boys! [emoji26]

Comment

This is from LSU athletic department if you want to understand the importance of college in the grand scheme of college athletics. I would think LSU is probably a top 5 athletic department too. LSU is also one of only a handful of schools that makes money in baseball too so the picture looks worse across the country.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	24613116

Comment

I'm not havin the negativity, hombres! We will have football.

Head down, get to work, be safe, be positive. It's gonna be the middle and lower class that saves this thing, bet on it.

Comment

#Bellyupondabayou!

Told ya’ll

Comment

I’m really more disappointed with 2 of my kids baseball season being interrupted than I am about the possibility of no college football. This whole thing sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          I’m really more disappointed with 2 of my kids baseball season being interrupted than I am about the possibility of no college football. This whole thing sucks.

THAT aint no lie... If he doesn't get to play some ball, I don't know how that will go. He hit's and throws every day. Wife already said we're playing fall ball if they cancel all of spring/summer. Hard to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            THAT aint no lie... If he doesn't get to play some ball, I don't know how that will go. He hit's and throws every day. Wife already said we're playing fall ball if they cancel all of spring/summer. Hard to argue.

Have a high schooler that got in 2 scrimmages and 3 games and an 11 year old that got in a few practices. I hope it resumes by the first of May. Hopefully we have youth baseball and college football in 2020.

Comment

Herman did have a classy message to all of Louisiana...let’s just hope we have football still after all this! Crazy times never ever thought I’d see this hate it for all the young athletes especially the seniors! some of my best memories were my senior year of sports with my buddies.

Comment

This crap is crazy.

No 12u baseball is sucking bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X