TBH Find a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Find a job

This is a great opportunity. I’ll be a guinea pig Here is my resume. If anyone hears of anything I would be more than happy to jump in and do anything that is required. I was laid off on Monday from a petroleum consulting firm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call or message.

Justin Treadwell Resume_New.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by futureagg; 03-25-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Long shot, but my department is hiring for firefighters or firefighter/paramedics...hit me up if anyone is looking for more info!

Comment

Pictures can tell a story far better than just words alone so I’m including some pics of projects I worked on. Spent a lot of seat time driving and pulling various scrapers to help dig that pond. That was a long and big project. The metal shop shown I helped build the forms, dig footings, pour and screed concrete, and erect the steel frame. On the fishing dock shown I helped to put the posts in and more. None of the above projects shown were 100% completed when the pics were taken.

The calves were the first crop from a new herd of registered black angus. I tagged and weighed most of them. Even jumped in a freezing cold pond to save a calf that was born in the water. Spent many hours and days keeping the coyotes and hogs from eating them. Not all of them are shown in this photo. There were a lot of calves out there.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
          Currently looking. Laid off a couple weeks ago. Pipeline construction project manager.
          PM Sent

Comment

Seeking position in San Antonio/ South TX area

I have a BS in Geology with professional experience in environmental, construction, safety, hazmat, R&D, sales, operating heavy equipment, welding, farming, ranching etc.
            PM if you are looking for a well-rounded hard worker and I'll send you a targeted resume.
            Thanks for your consideration

Comment

A buddy of mine lost his position as an engineer for Safran (make seats for airlines). He had been there 5-6 years or so. Before that, spent about 2-3 years at Bell Helicopter on the V-280 project. If you need a smart engineer - let me know! I will connect y'all.

Comment

NRG energy may have openings, check out the website. Good luck to you guys and God bless

Comment

My son got laid off this week. He is located in the Clear lake area. If ya'll have any leads, PM me, and I'll get you his contact information. Like many of you, he's young and just starting out. Prayers to all in these times we're living. He has experience in the following:

Certified forklift operator
                  Railroad switching experience
                  Track mobile operation for railroad movements
                  Scaffold helper
                  Warehouse and packaging
                  Safe work permit, JSA/JHA knowledge
                  Confined Space Entry
                  Hole Watch for CSE
                  Self starter and a team player

Thanks,
                  Roby

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    I'll start by posting mine. I did opt to remove my contact info. PM me if interested. Good luck everyone.
                    Ride Rangers Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Ride Rangers Ride!
                      Yes sir! RRR!!!

Comment

I can offer some day labor in southern ok near Atoka if anyone is in need.

Im building a cabin up there by myself to save some money but happy to pay about $15/hr cash plus fuel pp for a few days help. Framing and sheathing walls, etc.

All material and tools are there. Its only a couple days work for a couple guys but if it help reach out to me.

Comment

Vistra energy is hiring many different positions.
                          Engineering, corporate stuff, plant operators, I&E some are more entry level than others. This may be worth looking into plus everyone needs electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DFW Positions (I have no specific info)

My brother in law is hiring

TradeMark Electric

TradeMark Electric Inc. is an electrical contractor and service company located in Fort Worth, Texas. We specialize in commercial, industrial, and utility electrical work.

Comment

I have two positions open for my corrugated plant in Forney. We usually run M-Th, 10 hour shifts with Friday work about 2 weeks a month.
                              Fork Lift operator
                              You’d be a valuable part of production. Loading trucks, making schedules, communicating with MOs, etc.
                              PM for a job req

Operations Manager

Mechanical Engineer preferred. This req should be posted today.
                              Lean manufacturing experience required.
                              Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
                              Salaried position
                              PM me and I can get you the req when posted.

Both positions require a Mechanical Aptitude test.
                              Background check
                              Drug test
                              Standard hiring stuff

J

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                                Pictures can tell a story far better than just words alone so I’m including some pics of projects I worked on. Spent a lot of seat time driving and pulling various scrapers to help dig that pond. That was a long and big project. The metal shop shown I helped build the forms, dig footings, pour and screed concrete, and erect the steel frame. On the fishing dock shown I helped to put the posts in and more. None of the above projects shown were 100% completed when the pics were taken.

The calves were the first crop from a new herd of registered black angus. I tagged and weighed most of them. Even jumped in a freezing cold pond to save a calf that was born in the water. Spent many hours and days keeping the coyotes and hogs from eating them. Not all of them are shown in this photo. There were a lot of calves out there.
                                Do you have any intentions of going as far as San Angelo?

Comment

Working...
                                X