• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Man....every time I read this kind of stuff about him, the team player BS he spews every time he is interviewed seems more and more fake... especially if he truly wants $40 mil

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Man....every time I read this kind of stuff about him, the team player BS he spews every time he is interviewed seems more and more fake... especially if he truly wants $40 mil

I’m just not seeing it man! it seems like the wheels are coming off on this guy, an I’m not sure the reasoning? Dudes been a rah rah guy since day one now all of a sudden he’s gone full Antonio brown something’s up and I’m getting more worried about them caving now

Comment

I’m just not seeing it man! it seems like the wheels are coming off on this guy, an I’m not sure the reasoning? Dudes been a rah rah guy since day one now all of a sudden he’s gone full Antonio brown something’s up and I’m getting more worried about them caving now

I bet its all been a show for this very end game....and his agent is probably in his ear big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I bet its all been a show for this very end game....and his agent is probably in his ear big time.

And honestly the more i sit back and look i don’t see any team giving him 40+ mil

Comment

And honestly the more i sit back and look i don’t see any team giving him 40+ mil

I hope if anybody does its not the Cowboys.

He acts like a robot when he answers questions with the same answers. Probably rehearsed it just for this "show" and end game

Comment

The problem with most positions especially QB is they all want to set the market. Dak is wanting a big payday, the biggest, but he hasn’t won anything yet. Has he played well above expectations since drafted? Absolutely but a new contract is for what you will do not what you have done. I keep hearing wht he wants compared to Wentz, Goff and especially russel Wilson. All those guys have been to Super Bowls and Wilson been twice and won once. Now Wilson is the only one that has actually played the q.v. position at a super bowl level. Dak hasn’t proven that he can take a good team to the super bowl and hasn’t shown that he can carry a team anywhere without siginificant help around him. Wilson has done most of his winning with little help around him in offensive end but of course his defense was dominate. They already caved on Elliot and cooper, they can’t afford to cage on Dak also now.

Comment

I can pretty much guarantee you that he will not hold out, he is due 30 plus million, no way in hell would he pass on that. If he decides to play hardball with Jerry he could very well lose, Bill Bellicek did not let Brady rule him, I think Jerry may be a little like Bill, we shall see, all i know is Dak is not an elite QB, great leaders do not necessarily make great QB's, hell I think Tim Tebow was a great leader.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I can pretty much guarantee you that he will not hold out, he is due 30 plus million, no way in hell would he pass on that. If he decides to play hardball with Jerry he could very well lose, Bill Bellicek did not let Brady rule him, I think Jerry may be a little like Bill, we shall see, all i know is Dak is not an elite QB, great leaders do not necessarily make great QB's, hell I think Tim Tebow was a great leader.

He can hold out till week 10 and still sign the tag an get payed

Comment

Jerry has to have a pair of hard balls to play hard ball with Dak. He showed he didn't have any when he caved into his nose ring mediocre running back.

Comment

He can hold out till week 10 and still sign the tag an get payed

He would lose about 15-20 M if he did that, and maybe his job.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          Jerry has to have a pair of hard balls to play hard ball with Dak. He showed he didn't have any when he caved into his nose ring mediocre running back.
                          The only reason he caved is because they do not feel like Dak can win without him, mediocre ? Come on man.

Comment

Cowboys Center Travis Fredrick announces retirement via his twitter account. Fredrick, 29, was a 5x Pro Bowler.

That's a huge loss, I didn't see that coming.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              Cowboys Center Travis Fredrick announces retirement via his twitter account. Fredrick, 29, was a 5x Pro Bowler.

That's a huge loss, I didn't see that coming.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                              Wow - that is a huge loss.

Comment

Anybody know what Brady’s deal w Tampa is?

Comment

Working...
                                X