Stolen Cattle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Cattle.

Has anyone heard any news about the 265 head that were stolen from the L11 ranch? I think that was the ranch name. Anyway 11,000 dollar reward for information. Two weeks ago.

****... brazen people out there.
    I only have a dozen and I worry about this every time I head to my ranch

Comment

Haven’t heard any news just a ton of rumors. They were “stolen” just 5 miles from my place.

Comment

How the heck do you steel that much cattle. Sounds like an inside job.

Comment

5 pots.

Comment

That obviously took some time to load them. Something fishy. Had to be inside job.

Comment

I heard theyre out advertising for Chikfila....they’ll be back

Comment

Saw that on local news pretty crazy with that many cows. Had to be a few semis involved in that

Comment

Might still be a HANGING offence

Comment

11,000 reward isn’t much compared to what 265 head of cattle are worth. That took time to get that many loaded and a few trucks and trailers

Comment

I’d like to see ICE send one dirty cattle and hay thief back to Mexico for good. Guy has been deported twice, caught stealing cattle, stole hay from his employer for years and more. But owner is afraid to do anything. She won’t have him prosecuted. Very bad things will most likely happen if she did. He’s connected with some horrible people in Mexico and in TX.
                      Last edited by Worksalot; 03-18-2020, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Well, who was it?

Comment

5 or 6 men with good dogs could drive then to a better load out facility, even at night.

otherwise, someone was out of town, and it was known, most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch1886 View Post
                            Haven’t heard any news just a ton of rumors. They were “stolen” just 5 miles from my place.
                            No rumor. It's been in the TSCRA crime watch news since it happened.

Comment

i haven't heard anything new since the report first came out.

Comment

Working...
                              X