Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The story of “Ghost 10” and the bow!! 2018 opening morning buck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on your super buck Great write up!!

Comment

Great story, awesome buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job Brandon! Congrats amigo

Comment

Great story, thanks so much for sharing!

Comment

Congrats Brandon, great buck and video!

Comment

Good write up and great buck

Comment

Well done Brandon! I always enjoy your write ups and videos. I can’t imagine the emotions on that hunt. Congratulations, you did your buddy proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Awesome story and a great buck, big congrats! Y'all put down some nice deer every year it seems!

Comment

Congrats Brandon, you done good!

Comment

Great story and video. You did an amazing tribute to your friend.

Comment

Congrats Brandon on another great BUCK! Really enjoyed the story and tribute. He sounds like someone I would liked to have met and we share the same birth year! How many opening day bucks in a row is that for you? GOD SPEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
                            Congrats Brandon on another great BUCK! Really enjoyed the story and tribute. He sounds like someone I would liked to have met and we share the same birth year! How many opening day bucks in a row is that for you? GOD SPEED!
                            Thanks, Bill.

Yes...Randall was a great guy and was always polite to everyone. I’m positive he would have liked to meet you as well. He loved people and was very sociable.

He was by the book and always wanted to do what was right. He would often put others first....He genuinely cared about people.

To answer your question....In a row is 3.
                            2014, 2015 were a couple days after opening weekend and 2011 was on opening day. I’ve been blessed that it’s all worked out that way.

Comment

Congrats on such an awesome old timer. Thank you for always taking the time to show us your pictures, share your stories and compose a video. I look forward to your hunts every year. Way to go....you no smiling sucker

Comment

Great story, and heck of a deer congrats!! Love those Irion County deer

Comment

Working...
                                X