No announcement yet.

Question about hearing aids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for updates. I’m going to need to replace both of mine soon.

Comment

Still got the sameAudibel Anthem's (Platinum).. still going strong... Would do the exact same thing again as I posted in this thread originally.
      Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 10-16-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
        I got my first pair in September of last year. I started testing them in July and tested three different types before settling with Oticon OPN aides. Love em! Better hearing and hardly noticeable. I should have done it years before.

For those considering it, do ask to test a pair for a few weeks. Try several and pick the one you like the best and not just the one the hearing place is pushing.
        I'm with Humper. I have the Oticons and when paired with an Iphone they are great. I can't believe the difference it makes in my day being able to clearly hear everything around me.

My Audiologist gave me three different loaner pairs before we picked one that worked best for me.

Comment

Check out Costco, got my dad's there and they have the best customer service. He lost one twice and they replaced it at no charge and one time it was out of warranty.

Comment

I just got my third pair of Oticon's a month ago and they are great. They are paired to my Iphone and are Bluetooth compatible with my phone also. I was able to get mine through the Department of Rehabilitative Services due to my work requiring that I be able to hear, I am a coach/teacher. I think they are now under the Texas Work Force Commission.
            If you need some for work you may try going to The Texas Workforce Commission and seeing if you can get some that way.

Comment

I have a set of Costco Phonak brand Brio1. I can't say I am all that pleased with them. I still have trouble understanding speech.
              I may go back to my audiologist and look at Oticon.
              Any other brand that you guys recommend?

Comment

Looking at the Widex evoke 440. anyone else uses this type?

Comment

Working...
                X