Pool deck repair help in Rockwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool deck repair help in Rockwall

Can anyone here help me out with a pool deck repair? We have a large water feature on the back side of the pool that is cracking and needs some foundation help. Does anyone do the spray in polyurethane? I've tried a few big companies and they say they don't do pool decks.

I can text or PM pics

Phone # Please.

Comment

In Rowlett, I have a pool deck issue also. I will tag on to your thread.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
        Phone # Please.
        PM sent

This is what I'm dealing with, it's washing away from underneath the stones. Now it's cracking on each end like it's caving in...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by jshouse; 09-07-2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

One more try

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            One more try
            Really should have been built correctly the first time. A base type material should have been used and concrete should have toed down. Unfortunately what happened on your pool is common practice but very subpar workmanship. It will keep happening until it is fixed correctly.

Comment

Maybe try one of the companies that level concrete with foam. Not sure if that will work but worth a try

Comment

Let me check with the general contractor that built our pool as he knows all the local companies that may be able to help.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Gonna bump this up. I found a guy last year that came and helped us out but he's not returning calls, I fear the lock down was too much for him to handle business-wise.

He came out and pumped some "mud" under my pool deck, sidewalk, and driveway, and did a good job, all those spots have held fine, now it's the other side of the pool deck that needs it.

If anyone knows a guy that can level a deck with "mud" or foam, let me know!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X