Covid 19 came from China lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid 19 came from China lab

There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory not as a bioweapon, but as part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

What is the appropriate response from the world?

I say all US debt is forgiven for a start. Hong Kong is given its independence, but how does the world respond to China for its cover up?

Funny how this lab experiment went wrong after the US trade deal.

“Sources believe...” is good enough for judge, jury, and executioner now?

I’m not siding with China or saying it’s not possible by any means but that logic seems CNN like.

Comment

I’ve thought this from the beginning. That’s why such drastic measures have been taken worldwide.

Comment

The cover up is always bigger than the lie

Comment

I honestly thought it was a bioweapon China was using to control the uprising in Hong Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            “Sources believe...” is good enough for judge, jury, and executioner now?

I’m not siding with China or saying it’s not possible by any means but that logic seems CNN like.
            Was listening to Hannity and its confirmed. New headline coming out tomorrow.

Comment

If it is proven the rest of the world should send China their bills for what this has cost

Comment

No doubt this was their response to trumps war on China trade
                Their economy was sucking wind big time, trump had them on the ropes. I’m betting the Chinese created it and they have the vaccine.
                We will see what comes out at the end of the day but there were too many coincidences for this to be Mother Nature gone wild.
                I hope it starts another american industrial revolution and buy american makes a come back, the Chinese would suffer more from that than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We the citizens will never know the real truth. We will only know what the Government wants us to know.

Comment

I’ve been waiting to use this meme on a non spider post for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      We the citizens will never know the real truth. We will only know what the Government wants us to know.
                      Good thing our president is a citizen

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                        Was listening to Hannity and its confirmed. New headline coming out tomorrow.
                        China will never own up to it, publically. I don't think they have a vaccine, but they are probably closer than anyone else since they did create it in their lab. They will use the vaccine as leverage for forgivness.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          China will never own up to it, publically. I don't think they have a vaccine, but they are probably closer than anyone else since they did create it in their lab. They will use the vaccine as leverage for forgivness.

Ahhhh

But

Bill Gates has a vaccine.
                          And the puzzle pieces all fall in place.

Check. Mate.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cor...ete-us-sources

What is the appropriate response from the world?

I say all US debt is forgiven for a start. Hong Kong is given its independence, but how does the world respond to China for its cover up?

Funny how this lab experiment went wrong after the US trade deal.

I’ve been saying this for months. My wife said im just a crazy conspiracy theorist. Let’s just say that she’s starting to come around to my way of thinking lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X