No announcement yet.

Band of Heathens LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMM IT!!!! We were so close!!! I was clicking the safety off for her and a group of doves flushed the feeder!

Comment

That doe has no idea how lucky she it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shots fired at Steph’s stand. She doesn’t feel great about it. Thinks she hit high.

Comment

Good luck with the track.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
            Shots fired at Steph’s stand. She doesn’t feel great about it. Thinks she hit high.
            Awesome....Praying it was a better shot then she is thinking!!!

Comment

Awesome was she elevated ?

Comment

Good luck on the track.

Comment

Good luck on the recovery, Steve

Comment

Any update on the track?

Comment

Sorry about the lack of updates. The shot was back not high. Long story short she was not recovered.

TBH’r Clark came by camp last night and showed me his deer: We had a great time around the fire and made s new friend. My hunting partners played too hard so I’m rolling solo this morning. I have a buck that I think is a 3 year old that I want to see in person. I’ve only had 1 shooter at the stand I’m headed too but he is a smoker! Likely as not I’m on doe patrol. I’ll update at daylight

Comment

I gambled the wind and lost big time so far this morning. The feeder hasn’t even spun and I’ve been busted 4 times. Usually on these enclosed blinds you can leave the windows up and get away with a lot. Doesn’t seem to be the case with this one. I knew I had a sketchy wind, maybe it’ll settle in before the feeder goes off and it won’t be totally ruined.

Comment

I believe that’s the definition of variable. Tough weekend for bow hunting in the panhandle for sure. Only positive it is windy and cool enough to keep the no see ums away.

Comment

Dinner bell just went off but I’m not super optimistic

Comment

Several deer working slowly in from the east. Looks to be does and fawns

Comment

Little 6er and a spike easing this way also.

Comment

Working...
                                X