Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post

I fixed your picture for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yeah! Looks way better now! Thanks! Shoulda thought of that myself. Lord knows I don’t deserve to be standing next to her when it comes to physical appearance! [emoji23]

Comment

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Those guns.

Ok, I know y'all have done it. Who wins the arm wrestling match?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

We haven’t and probably never would but I’m sure I would but not without a struggle first. Her shoulders and lats are a beast. 18 years of hand stands and tumbling as a gymnast built those suckers up!

Last edited by DapperDan; 08-28-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

So she beats you?

Oops. Didn't see the reply.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-28-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

The whole town is full of great food. My favorites are The Darling Oyster Bar which is over by the Citadel, Basil Thai- they have a flounder on the menu they serve whole which is awesome, and Shem Creek Bar and Grille. I always come back heavier than I arrived. Charleston is a great town- you'll have a blast.

Comment

Congrats to your wife. Shes put in alot of work, hope it goes well! I know its gonna be harder than most realize for those first few meals after.. hope she doesnt get sick. Maybe grab some of the snacks shes been craving so her stomach can get used to volume again and she can enjoy those meals a little more.
            Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              So I’ve avoided commenting but now I’m gonna give you my 0.02.... no one cares about your opinions on the matter. No one cares that you think it’s weird. At least I for sure don’t. And I sure as chit am not looking for affirmation on my wife’s azz. You’re just illiterate when it comes to this level of physical shape and the absolute mental strength it takes. And that’s fine. I was too until my wife decided she wanted to do this as a bucket list item in her life. But let me tell you a little bit about why I’m posting about her and why I don’t care what anyone thinks and not looking for affirmation. You weren’t there with your best friend balling her eyes out on your shoulder bc she just wants regular food, or she’s drained of all energy, or just breaks down and has no reason why. (Which happens about every 2 weeks). Or see her suffer going to bachelorette parties where the brides mother sets out veggie trays and fruit trays specifically for my wife bc she’s on prep and my wife has to decline bc it’s not on the meal plan. Imagine that for a second, imagine not being able to eat celery or carrots or fruit bc it can be detrimental to your nutrition. Imagine crying bc three months before your show you dipped the end of a steamed green bean into blue cheese and you feel that guilty.

Now the physical side of it. Muscle soreness that never really goes away. Putting a tense unit on various areas of your body at least twice a week. Shin splints from running so much bc it’s more effective than a treadmill. Or the physical pain and knots in her back so bad she has to go to a therapist to work them out just so she can maintain extremely high levels of training while being in the gym. And all of this goes on for MONTHS.

Some may ask why and it’s a good question. My wife could have easily gotten in really good shape and stood on a stage and said she did it and moved on. But that’s not my wife. That’s not the woman I married. The woman I married is strong, committed, and determined. She puts everything into anything she does. Especially our marriage. She’s a competitor. She strives to be the best in everything she does. For 18 years she was a gymnast and a high school national champ on the balance beam. She refuses to just show up.....

So, if you have an issue with a woman that’s physically and for sure mentally stronger than most average men, then please, hit the back button. This thread isn’t for you. This isn’t a thread about “look at my hot wife”. This is a thread showing true dedication and discipline higher than most people can fathom. And maybe its inspiration to someone that reads it. I know she’s my inspiration when I have an extremely hard day and just wanna day eff it. Oh, just so we are all clear, my tail feathers in regards to this post are not and could not become ruffled.

Kuddos to you for supporting your wife and helping her to reach her goals! She looks amazing and I'm sure she will do exceedingly well! If they allow picture taking in the competition, I think it would be good to post up some pics of her and others during their poses.

Keep us posted either way!

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                The whole town is full of great food. My favorites are The Darling Oyster Bar which is over by the Citadel, Basil Thai- they have a flounder on the menu they serve whole which is awesome, and Shem Creek Bar and Grille. I always come back heavier than I arrived. Charleston is a great town- you'll have a blast.

It’s been really awesome so far. All the food has been amazing so far!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                  Kuddos to you for supporting your wife and helping her to reach her goals! She looks amazing and I'm sure she will do exceedingly well! If they allow picture taking in the competition, I think it would be good to post up some pics of her and others during their poses.

Keep us posted either way!

Thank you for the kind words!

Yes they allow photos and I will be for sure taking some while she does her stage routine and poses against other competitors. And I will for sure post some here. Her word of inspiration this week is “Proud”. No matter the outcome tomorrow she will hold her head up and be proud bc there isn’t one single thing she could have done different. She did every single thing asked of her by her trainer and the nutrition plan. At the end of the day, the judges will pick what they like so it’s completely subjective. And she’s fine with that bc getting on stage for her is showing off the hard work she’s done thorough the process.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    Now the physical side of it. Muscle soreness that never really goes away. Putting a tense unit on various areas of your body at least twice a week. Shin splints from running so much bc it’s more effective than a treadmill. Or the physical pain and knots in her back so bad she has to go to a therapist to work them out just so she can maintain extremely high levels of training while being in the gym. And all of this goes on for MONTHS.
                    Is it just bad genetics that cause the shin splints? How far is she going? When I get ready for marathons, I usually go through two or three pairs of shoes, but I've never gotten shin splints running 30-40 miles a week. I've done up to 50 in a week, and still not had an issue, only reason I ask. Maybe I've not gone as far as she is?

I only ask, because usually shin-splits is a fixable problem.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Is it just bad genetics that cause the shin splints? How far is she going? When I get ready for marathons, I usually go through two or three pairs of shoes, but I've never gotten shin splints running 30-40 miles a week. I've done up to 50 in a week, and still not had an issue, only reason I ask. Maybe I've not gone as far as she is?

I only ask, because usually shin-splits is a fixable problem.

I’m sure it’s a little of everything for her. Not the best shoes, hips and hamstrings tight from heavy lifting, dehydrated most do the time. She goes by minutes but it usually equates to around 3 miles. She switched over to the stair master the last half of prep. Last week it was 55 mins twice a day with the stair master set on level 11 or 12. So dang near a jog on that evil thing!

Comment

Dan - good for you for supporting her. I have never met your wife but tell her I admire her mental toughness and resolve. I have trained before and it is not easy and it is draining.

And for the record no need for any more pics with you in them.

Comment

Congrat's to your wife !!

Comment

Good luck to your wife! But this thread makes me wonder why the bag of Doritos always calls me to pantry at midnight.

Comment

Good luck to her.

Lol at the Karen's in here.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Dan - good for you for supporting her. I have never met your wife but tell her I admire her mental toughness and resolve. I have trained before and it is not easy and it is draining.

And for the record no need for any more pics with you in them.

She said thank you and got a good chuckle about the request for pictures. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X