Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could have thrown us a clue by posting this at 3am. Just sayin

Comment

Ill take it no matter the distance. and skip me to first in line please.

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Wasn’t there a rant on posting in the classifieds without pics?

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            Or a price.

Comment

Troy hunted on our lease one season. Him being a new hunter with a limited budget and not having a feeder and other equipment I offered to help him by giving him a feeder timer setup and some other stuff. 3 days later I see all of the stuff I'd donated to help him out being sold on TBH classifieds. Yea, I learned my lesson..............

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                Troy hunted on our lease one season. Him being a new hunter with a limited budget and not having a feeder and other equipment I offered to help him by giving him a feeder timer setup and some other stuff. 3 days later I see all of the stuff I'd donated to help him out being sold on TBH classifieds. Yea, I learned my lesson..............

Wow!!!!!

Comment

Understood and that sucks. My comment was in jest but the above information is good for everyone to know. Good job on trying to help a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    Or a price.

I have no idea what y’all are talking about. You must be getting senile!

Comment

Y’all better watch out... the enablers will be along to tell you what a horrible person you are..

Comment

Thank you for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                          Wish they were closer.
                          Now that is quote worthy. LOL!

Comment

This one is skirting the "Moderation Review Sensors"......quite dangerously.

Comment

"Cleans in w.e u want ha 36ddd dont hid well lol jk"

Cleans in whatever you want, ha! 36 triple D doesn't hide well, lol jk...

MAYBE, still no clue what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                                "Cleans in w.e u want ha 36ddd dont hid well lol jk"

Cleans in whatever you want, ha! 36 triple D doesn't hide well, lol jk...

MAYBE, still no clue what that means.
                                Well endowed maid service?

Comment

Working...
                                X