Umm. PSA: Ozone is no joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    Dang! Im happy you shucked death and the smell thereof Misty.

When ozoning houses I hold my breath prior to entry run in and out to remove machine. Then hold breath again and run through house and open all the doors.

Misty you might consider turning the camper air system fan on (not AC to on) to circulate the ozone through the air ducts too...if you havent already done so.

Ooohhh good advice!! Going to do that right now. See I knew there was a reason I told my survivor story LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What's a good, reasonably priced, ozone machine for home use to get rid of dog outdoors?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
        Ooohhh good advice!! Going to do that right now. See I knew there was a reason I told my survivor story LOL!

How are you doing since the Ozonic exposure?

Comment

Have your wife see if your farts stink or if the ozone cleansed you’re whole system.....

Comment

Ozone is not good for you. We have ozone detectors in the fab that get toned out when levels are too high. This is in the semiconductor industry.

Comment

Have you been exposed to ozone and been short of breath??....call 1-800

Comment

Ozone is an oxidizer same as chlorine. It is not something to play around with at high concentrations and can damage your lungs the same as chlorine. Glad you are doing better.

Comment

I forgot what I was going to say, but I think it had something to do with you being a pretty forgetful person

I had something similar happen in an RV but it was when I went to clean up some spilt blue dye for the toilet that had sat for a few days and created a crust

Comment

Lol y’all resurrected my ozone thread. Yeah I’m fine. The effects of it only lasted a day or so thank the lord.

Keith
                    I got mine from scent lok. It was the whole room Ozone generator and came with a regular cord and a vehicle power cord so sometimes I use it in my tote on the way to the ranch.

Comment

Ozone is a powerful oxidant (far more so than dioxygen) and has many industrial and consumer applications related to oxidation. This same high oxidizing potential, however, causes ozone to damage mucous and respiratory tissues in animals, and also tissues in plants, above concentrations of about 0.1 ppm. While this makes ozone a potent respiratory hazard.........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone

Comment

And I want to put this in my blind and hunt with it....why ?

Every time I am around Ozone, it upsets my stomach and messes with my head.

Comment

I have worked with ozone many times in industrial applications. Ozone is widely used in the food and beverage industry to sterilize systems and in the packing process. It can be dangerous if not used responsibly. It can remove odors effectively. Personally I would not put it inside a closed blind or vehicle with me. Ozone can also degrade certain plastics and organic materials over time. I have not used some of the commercially available units made for hunting but I will bet you will be fine if you follow instructions.

Comment

I had ozone therapy for Lymes.
                            They’d pull out 250 ml of blood at a time, inject it w ozone and pump it back In me. That was one pass. I did up to ten per session at the end.

Crazy stuff

I could have run from marble falls to new braunfels but about an hour after I got home, blamo...bad herxheimer reaction.

Comment

Working...
                            X