Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which AR Suppressor

Which AR suppressor should I get?
    I want the quietest and accurate one possible.
    Pretty much dedicated to a single AR.
    Won’t be shooting millions of rounds.
    Buy once - Cry once mentality. Cost is no issue.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.56 integral suppressor for the AR-15 rifle. Superb suppression blended with a balanced gas system makes the best shooting experience!

Comment

I can’t recommend against Liberty enough, and I used to think highly of them. David introduced me to his integrals around 2011, and his service always impressed me thoroughly. Some reason that service and quality has fallen right off the deep end.

Comment

SilencerCo Omega 300.

Comment

If you are going to dedicate it to the rifle pick one from Thunderbeast, Dead Air or Crux IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thunderbeast

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I can’t recommend against Liberty enough, and I used to think highly of them. David introduced me to his integrals around 2011, and his service always impressed me thoroughly. Some reason that service and quality has fallen right off the deep end.
              I ran one about a month ago my friend just got out of jail. It ran flawless for 3 mags. I own a Gemtech integra but they don't make them anymore.

Comment

Second the TBAC, ultra 9.

Comment

Either a dead air Sandman S or Ti

Comment

Rugged has been good to me. So much so that I bought a second.

I don't see anything in the specs to justify the Thunderbeast prices. Average performance and weight and with quality, made-in-USA cans performing at sub-MOA accuracy out to 1k yards for about half the price, I'm interested to hear any opinion that they are worth the money from a performance perspective.

Comment

Thunderbeast

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        Rugged has been good to me. So much so that I bought a second.

I don't see anything in the specs to justify the Thunderbeast prices. Average performance and weight and with quality, made-in-USA cans performing at sub-MOA accuracy out to 1k yards for about half the price, I'm interested to hear any opinion that they are worth the money from a performance perspective.
                        I had an Ultra 7 for about 2 years, and had lots of 6.5 SAUM, 6.5 PRC, and 223 down it. Excellent can, and definitely at the top of the top. That said no way I’d pay retail prices for it. I gave demo cost on it. Personally I’d pay about $800-900 for it if I needed a lightweight precision can. Doubtful that I’d give any more than that. Performance comes down to a lot more than just suppression alone though.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          SilencerCo Omega 300.
                          Good stuff IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            I had an Ultra 7 for about 2 years, and had lots of 6.5 SAUM, 6.5 PRC, and 223 down it. Excellent can, and definitely at the top of the top. That said no way I’d pay retail prices for it. I gave demo cost on it. Personally I’d pay about $800-900 for it if I needed a lightweight precision can. Doubtful that I’d give any more than that. Performance comes down to a lot more than just suppression alone though.
                            Thanks for the input.
                            Performance to me means weight, length, suppression & accuracy.
                            They're average as far as the first three and I've never shot one, but if I can get one of my Ruggeds with a Q/D to punch a single hole at 100 yards on an APR I'll be satisfied for 1/2 the money.
                            This is all for me-- I have no opinion on what somebody else chooses to do with their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                              Which AR suppressor should I get?
                              I want the quietest and accurate one possible.
                              Pretty much dedicated to a single AR.
                              Won’t be shooting millions of rounds.
                              Buy once - Cry once mentality. Cost is no issue.

Thoughts?
                              Dead Air Sandman or Nomad. They are the best cans in the biz right now.

Until the Nomad-L comes out next week

Comment

Working...
                              X