Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 10-04-2019, 11:37 AM   #1
TX1120
Four Point

Hunt In: Stephens Co.
Default Mac Haik Ford

Any current contacts at Mac Haik? Their online pricing on new Expeditions seems to be much better than everyone else and I would like to confirm that before making the long drive.
TX1120 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 11:40 AM   #2
bollomb
Ten Point

Hunt In: Trinity

I just got a dang good deal on one from there, fully loaded 2019 4x4 for 42,000.. This was last month
bollomb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 03:01 PM   #3
TX1120
Four Point

Hunt In: Stephens Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollomb View Post
I just got a dang good deal on one from there, fully loaded 2019 4x4 for 42,000.. This was last month
You happen to remember your salesman's name?
TX1120 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #4
Sackett
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sutton County

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollomb View Post
A Fully Loaded Expedition for $42K??? Are you serious?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 04:31 PM   #5
no bait
Six Point

Default 19 expedition

what was the MSRP? (STICKER PRICE)?
no bait is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 04:40 PM   #6
bollomb
Ten Point

Hunt In: Trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bait View Post
what was the MSRP? (STICKER PRICE)?
56k, I say fully loaded, no ac and heated seats nor sunroof but other than that every option available.
bollomb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 04:55 PM   #7
DedDuk
Six Point

Hunt In: East and West TX

Call them and have them send you a signed price.

Also check Planet Ford in Spring. I bought a new F150 from them 2 weeks ago and the blew everyone's price away.
DedDuk is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 05:19 PM   #8
toomuchsun
Eight Point

Hunt In: on the edge

Prices! can be good. Often advertise a vehicle that is not there but most Dealers do that. I will not go in to detail here or answer many, if any questions. It is complicated but 1st buy was a New 2007 4x4 good price. So much sloppy and misrepresented (not truths) crud happened unbelievable! I am close to them so forgave first incident and bought wife a Car recently from them. That one was lightly used. Again so many things went wrong on their handling and I will hold back saying they tell lies. Oops. Again do Not ask me to detail it all. It is a lot and I will not. I would recommend anyone else before them. Even for service. I will drive to Covert. They even screwed that up. Obvioulsy not a fan. I drove right past them to buy my last new truck (2010) at Covert who was at least ordinary purchace and also a good price. Ford has asked me if anyone contacted me to resolve issues in both case and the answer was no for recent and a flaky meeting Ford made them do the first time. Please remember the salesperson is at the bosses mercy. Most are fairly green and can do little for you. I did not blame either saleperson. Keep it simple, no extras, nothing odd, and maybe it can be fine? I know other who had little if any issues but I am done.
toomuchsun is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 05:23 PM   #9
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

my nephew just bought a f 150 Lariat and got a steal based on other dealer pricing. He is ecstatic.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #10
Leon County Slayer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Camo (Leon County) - Knifemaker<><

I'd just call and ask to speak with Mac. Even if he can't take the call your salesman's ears will perk up
Leon County Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 05:46 PM   #11
Samson
Ten Point

Hunt In: Willow City, Travis County

They let me walk on a brand new 2017 Expedition limited over a $500 difference in price. I went to Covert and got the same car for $4k less. Go to Covert instead...

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 05:55 PM   #12
RR 314
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchsun View Post
Prices! can be good. Often advertise a vehicle that is not there but most Dealers do that. I will not go in to detail here or answer many, if any questions. It is complicated but 1st buy was a New 2007 4x4 good price. So much sloppy and misrepresented (not truths) crud happened unbelievable! I am close to them so forgave first incident and bought wife a Car recently from them. That one was lightly used. Again so many things went wrong on their handling and I will hold back saying they tell lies. Oops. Again do Not ask me to detail it all. It is a lot and I will not. I would recommend anyone else before them. Even for service. I will drive to Covert. They even screwed that up. Obvioulsy not a fan. I drove right past them to buy my last new truck (2010) at Covert who was at least ordinary purchace and also a good price. Ford has asked me if anyone contacted me to resolve issues in both case and the answer was no for recent and a flaky meeting Ford made them do the first time. Please remember the salesperson is at the bosses mercy. Most are fairly green and can do little for you. I did not blame either saleperson. Keep it simple, no extras, nothing odd, and maybe it can be fine? I know other who had little if any issues but I am done.
I gave them a shot when they were a sponsor. It was moron action day! Terrible experience from beginning to end. Thankfully the end was rather swift. :-)
RR 314 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 09:02 PM   #13
I'm bit
Four Point

The General Sales Manager's name is Chris McKinney, ask for him
I'm bit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 09:25 PM   #14
Capt.Brown
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

The one in Georgetown is a joke, lots of empty promises and lies. Ended up walking out and went to Johnson Sewell out of marble falls.
Capt.Brown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 10:37 PM   #15
Six Point

I walked out of the one in Georgetown...bought one at Covert in Austin and got a good deal with no BS!
070700 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-04-2019, 10:39 PM   #16
alec73065
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cleveland & Lampasas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson View Post
They let me walk on a brand new 2017 Expedition limited over a $500 difference in price. I went to Covert and got the same car for $4k less. Go to Covert instead...

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
I am on my 4íth covert vehicle . Only dealer I walk away and donít feel screwed.
alec73065 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2019, 08:02 AM   #17
Easttxbowman
Ten Point

No expedition but I got a dang good deal from them this time last year. I had to leave the dealership 3 times before they would come down to what I was wanting but they called me back each time.
Easttxbowman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2019, 08:45 AM   #18
Texfir
Four Point

Steve Anthony-desoto. Is good to work with.
Texfir is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top