Howa 6.5 Grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howa 6.5 Grendel

What can anybody tell me about this rifle? Looking to get my son a new gun and thought this might be a good choice. Looking at the Mini Excl Lite for the adjustable LOP or the Mini Action. Thoughts? Better options?

I can't think of a better choice. If they made a lefty I'd already have one for my grandson.

Comment

They are pretty neat little guns. Also check out the CZ 527 in 6.5 grendel

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        I can't think of a better choice. If they made a lefty I'd already have one for my grandson.
        Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        They are pretty neat little guns. Also check out the CZ 527 in 6.5 grendel
        Which ones are yall speaking on? The Mini Excl Lite?

Comment

Super awesome choice

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
            Which ones are yall speaking on? The Mini Excl Lite?
            The mini. I've searched and searched. Can't find any grendel lefty. I have an ar that will have to do for now.

Comment

The mini. I've searched and searched. Can't find any grendel lefty. I have an ar that will have to do for now.
              I wouldn’t let finding a left handed bolt in the Grendel keeping you from having one. I shoot left handed and don’t own any LH rifles but own a few RH ones.

Comment

i have not shot one in 6.5 but my heavy barreled .204 ruger is a tack driver,,,,,

Comment

Love mine, added a Boyd's stock, shoots great, penny size group at 100yds.

God Bless
                  Bish
                  Attached Files

Comment

Shot a mini action about 4 weeks ago and it was an awesome shooting gun, if they had a CM in the mini action with a 22” barrel I’d be all over it

Comment

My daughters used one for her first 2 or 3 deer. Shot a nice buck with it. 123 gr sst makes a bad day for deer.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                        My daughters used one for her first 2 or 3 deer. Shot a nice buck with it. 123 gr sst makes a bad day for deer.
                        Ditto. Cant say enough about it. Liked the 6.5 Grendel so much, I picked up a mini action in 300 Blackout for my son to shoot this year.

I've been really impressed with the Howa rifles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have one they want to sell?

Comment

If Howa or CZ made a lefty grendel, I'd already have one too. Can't much lighter for a deer rifle.

Comment

Working...
                            X