Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoneWolf stick has bent step/rung

Somehow I managed to slightly bend the bottom step on one of my sticks

Not bad but enough to make it drag significantly when folding it for transport or to switch sides

Would it weaken it to put it in a press and flatten it back out?

I think they sell the individual replacements if the consensus is it will weaken the aluminum

I'd hit them up to see if they will warranty it, if not just buy a new one. I personally don't want to mess around too much with weight bearing gear like that.

Comment

I doubt they will warranty because I got them 2nd hand and have had them a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are about the only part I can’t find on line. I’d call them and just order one. Looking at prices of other replacement machines parts I’d bet you can get one for $10

And I’d be surprised if they didn’t just warranty it

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          Somehow I managed to slightly bend the bottom step on one of my sticks

Not bad but enough to make it drag significantly when folding it for transport or to switch sides

Would it weaken it to put it in a press and flatten it back out?

I think they sell the individual replacements if the consensus is it will weaken the aluminum
          I wouldn't try to straighten it. Contact LW, they will send another one, maybe for free.

Comment

Looks like I will try and contact them later this week (on my day off)

I am going to pull the step off in the meantime and check that it is indeed warped and not a bent bolt or something else

Comment

Working...
            X