Anybody been to a Cowboys game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody been to a Cowboys game?

Looking for tips on getting in and out of there. It’s a noon game. I work close so we can park at my shop and Uber but I heard that ride might be more than parking at the stadium. There was a Humperdinks that would shuttle people over and let you park in their lot but they are shutting down. Any help is appreciated.

Nobody?

Comment

The only noon game they have left on the schedule is 12/29 against the redskins. I believe last time we went over there we parked at the ball park and walked over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why would anyone want to? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
          Why would anyone want to? Lol
          Because my 7 year old loves the Cowboys and that's his Christmas present. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            The only noon game they have left on the schedule is 12/29 against the redskins. I believe last time we went over there we parked at the ball park and walked over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's the one. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry I can't help ya. Only Cowboy game I've been to was in 1966.

Comment

We just take extra beer and snacks and hang out til the crowds clear.

Comment

We considered going to that game also, but **** it is expensive to take a family of 4!

Comment

We parked and shuttled over. After the game was over ; they were there and brought us back.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                      We parked and shuttled over. After the game was over ; they were there and brought us back.
                      Where did you park and shuttle?

Comment

We used Uber two weeks ago from Southlake to the game for $52

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          Sorry I can't help ya. Only Cowboy game I've been to was in 1966.
                          50th Birthday celebration?

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                            We used Uber two weeks ago from Southlake to the game for $52
                            That's a good price. Most people would gripe about that, but pay that for a chili dog and a draft beer. Lol

Comment

Cheap nosebleed section tickets, parking, a beer and a hot dog-$110. Thanks Zeke and Jerry......

Comment

Working...
                              X