This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Ok 2 of the Big 3 horn fans have spoken on Tom.

BoB wants him out.

Heath still has confidence.

Chad?
    Don’t forget Smart...

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Don’t forget Smart...
      I don't think he will be participating in this poll

Comment

Don’t forget Smart...
        Oh, I forgot. He's dove huntin' anyway. Maybe vote absentee? Sometimes I crack myself up.

Comment

Don’t forget Smart...

Smart is a fair weather fan only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weird seeing y’all talk about Herman now vs in this thread... y’all couldn’t take the thread seriously because Herman was a “lock.”

The statement yesterday when he said they weren’t out coaches told me all I needed to know about him. Passing blame, he’s done it since he got there.
            Last edited by TheHammer; 11-17-2019, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I wanted to believe....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I wanted to believe....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                I did too, even as a Aggie guy, I thought the win against Georgia was enough.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 12

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                  https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ht=Coach+fired

Weird seeing y’all talk about Herman now vs in this thread... y’all couldn’t take the thread seriously because Herman was a “lock.”

The statement yesterday when he said they weren’t out coaches told me all I needed to know about him. Passing blame, he’s done it since he got there.

If we knew we would be Athletic Directors and even they get it wrong more than they get it right.

The enthusiasm comes from wishing and hope it gets turned around.
                  Last edited by Heath; 11-17-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Told yall way back he was a loser. A grown man stuck in his teenage years, unable to take responsibility for his actions, unprofessional really sums it up. UT can do do better. I hope they don't, but they CAN do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      If we knew we would be Athletic Directors and even they get it wrong more than they get it right.

The enthusiasm comes from wishing and hope it gets turned around.
                      Good point. Like I said, after the Georgia win I thought he was legit.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Ok 2 of the Big 3 horn fans have spoken on Tom.

BoB wants him out.

Heath still has confidence.

Chad?

This season was eye opening. There were a lot of issues last season that were expounded this season and while I hoped they were still growing pains, it was more of the same if not worse in season three. I hope CDC is ready to do his job.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 12

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          This season was eye opening. There were a lot of issues last season that were expounded this season and while I hoped they were still growing pains, it was more of the same if not worse in season three. I hope CDC is ready to do his job.

The saving grace is we do have an athletic director in place this time through this process. You can’t just churn through coaches and you have to give guys time, but they must be willing to adapt and change. My faith lies in CDC, not Herman right now.

There is no doubt CDC phone is blowing up right now from big donors. I don’t think he’s going to allow Herman to keep the status quo.

Comment

Working...
                          X