No announcement yet.

Bad Online Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, glad it all work out. I think 95 out of 100 deals are work out.

Comment

Glad you are getting it refunded. Good luck.

Comment

That bow must have been used as a dust collector in a cabinet shop! And table saw ,planer, shaper etc!

I don't know how a archery shop could sell and ship that bow in that condition and have any moral compass at all!

Comment

The string may of actually been in the best shape

Comment

In for updates.

Comment

Well I finally received refund. I did lose the tax portion of the deal. Archery shop completely understood my frustration and apologized for everything. Communication was good but I won’t be dealing with them ever again.

Comment

Glad you got the refund. It's still BS how a "reputable" shop would let a bow ship out in that condition. I too like to buy used stuff to save money where i can, but it stinks when you run into these situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Well I finally received refund. I did lose the tax portion of the deal. Archery shop completely understood my frustration and apologized for everything. Communication was good but I won’t be dealing with them ever again.
                  Every company will have issues now and then. What makes it a good company is how they solve the problems. I would give them another chance, they did solve the problem within 10 days.

Comment

Glad you got most of your money back. BS about the bow and even the tax. Should have been a FULL refund...

And they need to change the name to "Open Garage Door Archery Store"

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Why did they keep taxes if you returned item? Shipping tax?

Comment

I've bought some arrows from them. I had red and white aae vanes installed. 11 out of the dozen arrows had loose or missing white vanes by the time they got to me. I talked to them on the phone, and they told me to send them back. A few days later they called and asked if I would switch to a different vanes because they were having problems getting the white vanes sticking the second time. When I was on the phone with them the second time I asked them if they had any 75 gr brass inserts and if they would install them, the inserts weren't on the website so I was going to order and install them myself. I was willing to pay for the inserts but they installed them for free since I had trouble with the vanes.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                          Why did they keep taxes if you returned item? Shipping tax?
                          Ebay Texas Tax. He refunded everything on his end. Spoke with eBay over the phone and supposedly I will see the tax return 24-48 hrs. I couldn’t clearly understand the lady so no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            Glad you got most of your money back. BS about the bow and even the tax. Should have been a FULL refund...

And they need to change the name to "Open Garage Door Archery Store"
                            Ab”used” equipment retailer!

Comment

That sucks.

Comment

Glad it was resolved.

Comment

Working...
                                X