Ford 6.7 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford 6.7 Help

Hey guys.. I dont want to start a ford hating thread but I need help with my 6.7 f250. Does anyone know a good diesel mechanic around georgetown, or is anyone familiar with coolant leaks on the 6.7? I have done some googling but I am a little nervous about tearing into it.

Thanks!

Hope your not talking about the radiator, because that's a mess. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sooner6969 View Post
      Hope your not talking about the radiator, because that's a mess. Good luck
      the radiator looks clean, im thinking it is the turbo coolant feed line.

Comment

Turbo coolant line is a common cause. There are O-ring that seal it that go bad.
        If mechanically inclined you can repair your self. You can also live with it as it’s a small leak and just remember to keep it topped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Centex diesel in New Braunfels is awesome. Only one I have experience with near you.

Comment

Deisel tech I. Leander is who I’ve used for years. I’ve got a 14’ and just had the 3rd radiator put in. First one was at 100k miles and the 2nd at 225k miles. Kind of a pain.

Comment

X2 on diesel tech In Leander. I have used them a few times and they have done good work.

Comment

I have two friends with 6.7s and they’ve both had the turbo coolant line leak. It’s not super difficult but you do need some mechanical skills as mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                X