So Kamala Harris is a moderate then I guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Kamala Harris is a moderate then I guess

Unsurprisingly, the media remaking of Kamala Harris has begun. There are articles/stories all over the place explaining why Biden selected “a moderate” to be his running mate. You tell me if these positions can be considered moderate

(I compiled these from various sources)

Endorsement of “Medicare for All,” and doing away with private insurance

She said in a debate she would outlaw fracking and “assault rifles” by executive order (she actually laughed at Biden when he told her that would be unconstitutional)

She was a main player in the dogpile smearing of Brett Kavanaugh as a rapist

Said Brian Buesscher’s membership in the Knights of Columbus made him “unfit” to serve as federal judge (one example of her anti-Catholic bigotry)

She was completely on board with the Green New Deal

Part of a group of attorneys general that tried to make “climate denial” a prosecutable crime

For open borders and govt healthcare for illegals

Proposed that states should have to get “pre-clearance” from the federal government before making changes to their abortion laws

Favors government subsidized abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy

These positions can be described in many ways but “moderate” is not one of them. Although she has slightly walked back some of these positions for political expediency, anybody who cares to do a little looking will know where her heart lies. Since she will become president at some point if Biden wins, we can’t let the media paint her as something she is clearly not
    Last edited by jerp; 08-12-2020, 11:08 AM.

Sounds like a “moderate” democrap to me. Even moderates are way too far left. The ones further left are just lunatics.

Comment

What I don’t get is.......she couldn’t get any momentum while running. Like, no one who votes dem wanted her.
      But I guess they needed an Asian...oh, a black woman

Comment

Your run down is spot on Jerp

Comment

It makes you wonder if they are conceding 2020, and using her to try to normalize radical ideologies… For the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for posting. Now copy and send it wherever you can.

Comment

Working...
            X