Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Police brutality in Melbourne Australia for not wearing a mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police brutality in Melbourne Australia for not wearing a mask

This is a warning to all other states and countries around the world to what is coming if you let the cabal do what they want.

May be more to this story but a half dozen officers to take down a girl? And choking her? How inept can you be? All this over not wearing a mask?

Aussie foreplay.

Comment

This is what happens when you disarm the citizens.

Comment

Getting choked, Australien for, “put ur mask on”

Comment

Her and that pansy with the camera are completely out of line imo

Comment

Everyone needs to step back...Get that moment of clarity..and think what the world is going to be like when we have our first real pandemic with a virus that actually has a high death rate.

That should make a lump in your throat.

You know it's fake when LEO has zero issues going face to face with people. They're not scared one tiny bit of this virus. But still arrest people It's just sick.

Comment

Wake up America, it could be here anytime! I believe the majority of the police officers, especially the ones I know and am friends with, would quit before having to do something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                Wake up America, it could be here anytime! I believe the majority of the police officers, especially the ones I know and am friends with, would quit before having to do something like that...
                Orders not to resist the communist movement, they will obey. Orders to arrest honest hardworking citizens fighting for their country, they will obey. I'm glad you have enough trust but from what I have seen lately, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  Orders not to resist the communist movement, they will obey. Orders to arrest honest hardworking citizens fighting for their country, they will obey. I'm glad you have enough trust but from what I have seen lately, not so much.
                  nope

Comment

It's a clear pattern and seriously makes my head hurt that a lot of people can't see it.

Just look at what's happening in other Countries and it always makes it's way here.
                    But people say every time...Nah! That won't happen here... and then it does. Every time.

Who would have ever thought we would all be forced to wear a mask for a virus that equals the Flu?

Comment

That could never happen here in America. We are free. So instead we will just track you down and issue you an outrageous fine, or send squad cars to sit outside of your house to make sure you are staying where Big Brother told you to. Freedom is awesome.

Comment

Will take more than a half a dozen social workers to take bubba down if they try that here.

Comment

I’d love to see what lead up to the moment the camera started rolling. I’m sure if she had started with “yes officer, but I’ve got a medical condition and here’s my note” then there would be nothing to report. What kind of verbal attack did she launch that lead to her pinned up against a wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                            I’d love to see what lead up to the moment the camera started rolling. I’m sure if she had started with “yes officer, but I’ve got a medical condition and here’s my note” then there would be nothing to report. What kind of verbal attack did she launch that lead to her pinned up against a wall?
                            So a verbal attack would make their actions justified?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              So a verbal attack would make their actions justified?
                              I’m just saying what else happened? You seriously think they passed on the side walk, he saw she had no mask and threw her against a wall? She was looking for a confrontation and found one.

Comment

Working...
                              X