The powder keg that is Chicago, ‘bout to go off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The powder keg that is Chicago, ‘bout to go off

Just disregard the 440 homicides (mostly black victims)in a little over 1/2 a year. Yes, let’s riot and loot over a guy who ran from police, fired a weapon at them,
    presumably an illegal weapon since they have such effective gun laws.

Videos circulating online show widespread looting and clashes with police across Chicago’s Magnificent Mile shopping district early Monday, sparked by a police-involved shooting hours earlier that left a young male wounded. 

I can't believe theres any stores to loot

Comment

Let them burn themselves down. Then, unlike every other instance that they've destroyed themselves and got more handouts to rebuild, tell them tough, and let them rot.

Comment

My number one competitor is in Chicago. We are friendly and have dealt with each other for 5 years. He is a democrat. I am tempted to have a come to Jesus call with him this morning. I doubt it would change anything.......................

Comment

Let the powder keg blow its been simmering for a while. The mayor “ Beetljuice” has been stoking the fire for months.
          That being said prayers up for the LEO and everyday citizens.
          Last edited by tps7742; 08-10-2020, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
              Let the powder keg blow its been simmering for a while. The mayor “ Beetljuice” has been stoking the fire for months.
              That being said prayers up for the LEO and everyday citizens.
              This

Comment

I was going to type out a bunch of stuff but to put it simply......democrats want slaves and want them to be good little peasants never thinking about the consequences.
                Well, it seems that their policies have come home to roost.
                Let that crap hole burn with the rest of them

Comment

Trump needs to get on TV and publicly ask the Dem's if he should help them when their democrap city starts to burn...

Then let them burn and do NOT give them any federal aid.

Comment

I feel sorry for the regular citizens of places like Chicago.

Comment

I don't, they voted the leadership in, let them deal with it. If they get tired of it, only they can change it. I'm tired of being asked to pick up after everybody else (tax dollar wise) and pay for their stupidity. Time to call a spade a spade and let the chips fall where they may. You asked for it, you clean it up. Not my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                        I don't, they voted the leadership in, let them deal with it. If they get tired of it, only they can change it. I'm tired of being asked to pick up after everybody else (tax dollar wise) and pay for their stupidity. Time to call a spade a spade and let the chips fall where they may. You asked for it, you clean it up. Not my problem.
                        Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post

I approve this message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by puggy625 View Post
                            i don't, they voted the leadership in, let them deal with it. If they get tired of it, only they can change it. I'm tired of being asked to pick up after everybody else (tax dollar wise) and pay for their stupidity. Time to call a spade a spade and let the chips fall where they may. You asked for it, you clean it up. Not my problem.
                            x1000

Comment

Let it burn to ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X