Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just drizzle over at our place also!!!

Comment

Nothing but a few sprinkles. Headed north.

Comment

Palo Blanco got inch, they're our neighbors to the south. ..hopefully we got just as much.

Comment

Quince loves the protein!! I am getting 100s of pictures of him eating it already! Man I hope he blows up next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
            Quince loves the protein!! I am getting 100s of pictures of him eating it already! Man I hope he blows up next year.

Yup they are hitting it hard already! Hopefully you can find his sheds!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Yup they are hitting it hard already! Hopefully you can find his sheds!

No doubt!! We need to plan a search party during the block party!!

Comment

Last few management 8's this past weekend! No trophies taken on this ranch, gave them all a pass for next year. I have 2 more guys that may go next week but outside of that we are done till this fall!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                  Last few management 8's this past weekend! No trophies taken on this ranch, gave them all a pass for next year. I have 2 more guys that may go next week but outside of that we are done till this fall!
                  Wow! Beautiful 8s! Congrats to your hunters, looks like they are still rubbing!

Comment

Good job!!!!

Comment

Beautiful 8s, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks home boys! Saw our bigger deer this last weekend! I love February in old Mexico!!

Comment

Feed was delivered today to the ranch, starting off with 5 tons of protein and 1.5 tons of cottonseed. Cowboy said the ranch is green. Got ab out 3/10 over the last couple of days. Gonna try and head down this weekend and see how things are.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                            Feed was delivered today to the ranch, starting off with 5 tons of protein and 1.5 tons of cottonseed. Cowboy said the ranch is green. Got ab out 3/10 over the last couple of days. Gonna try and head down this weekend and see how things are.
                            Thanks for helping out with the leg work on the protein, Homie!! Bo said our barn looks like a mountain of protein!! LOL

Comment

Madre Perla and Rancho El Barretel looking good on protein this year! 600 sacks between 2 ranches should last a week or two! Lol

Comment

No problem at All!!! And don't forget the cottonseed. Deer gonna have stretch marks this year. Glad it worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X