Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Screw em all.

I won’t be a fan until they all stand again.
    I agree with this. Screw`em all.

Comment

Are we boycotting?

Seems things change daily. What is today's answer?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        If ya don't know who he is then you probably don't give a flip about NFL football, which is fine.
        Y

Who is the NFL?

Comment

The NFL will suffer massive loss in revenue. IMO they deserve it, the cowboys have a great owner and I respected the ownership win or lose. But now they’ve caved to there employees and they’ve lost me.

Comment

How long before they change their name to the Cowpersons? That word "boys" is so offensive in every way? A business that calls black employees boys? How Woke is that?

Comment

This thread gives a good sample of folks feelings about something that used to be embraced by the majority. 50-50 now. Send Jerry these poll results.

Comment

If the defense can make one more stop than the opposing team they have a chance to be very good. I do believe the defense will be improved just because of a coaching change, they lost a couple players but have already signed a pass rusher better than the one they lost. Also the addition of Poe and McCoy are big upgrades over what they had. Jerry did not say exactly what the team would do as far as the National Anthem, I think whatever it is every player and coach will all be doing the same.
                I hope they have a different philosophy on defense. That bend but don't break just sets you up for a "break". I don't think you can snap your fingers and change your mentality when you get backed up to your goal line. If you look completely confused and a step behind in the middle of the field..................

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                  I hope they have a different philosophy on defense. That bend but don't break just sets you up for a "break". I don't think you can snap your fingers and change your mentality when you get backed up to your goal line. If you look completely confused and a step behind in the middle of the field..................

It seems to me, it was mostly bend then break, most of the time.

Dallas’ secondary has sucked for quite a while, and they’ve done nothing to change that. They BETTER get to the qb.

Got an over rated, over payed, dumbass for abRB tho![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whole nfl is gonna be playing defense when viewers at a record low........

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      It seems to me, it was mostly bend then break, most of the time.

Dallas’ secondary has sucked for quite a while, and they’ve done nothing to change that. They BETTER get to the qb.

Got an over rated, over payed, dumbass for abRB tho![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Sit back and watch what that guy does this year, running back lives matter too.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                        Could be a potential steal with very little risk and not a lot of money. I like it especially with the defensive struggles of late
                        How many times have we said that a proved to be wasting our time?

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Screw em all.

I won’t be a fan until they all stand again.
                        I don't think any Cowboys kneeled last season did they?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          How many times have we said that a proved to be wasting our time?

I don't think any Cowboys kneeled last season did they?
                          Maybe not, but they will this year

FRISCO (WBAP/KLIF) - Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones addressed the coronavirus pandemic and the continued outcry of social injustice across the country during his annual "State of the Team" address on Wednesday. While many college football programs have recently opted to cancel their fall footba

Comment

I can’t believe people watch this trash. There’re animals to be killed instead of watching a bunch of folks bring political antics into their day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                              Yeah I dunno, feel like I'll wait and see?
                              “And I’m going to have grace regarding the people that are sensitive about our flag,” said Jones. “Somewhere in between there, as we get together with our team and discuss with our team, is how we’re going to handle it.”

I was talking to the wife the other day and discussion it, feel like it does the rest of the players a disservice if they all stand but I quit watching over one or two flyers on the fringe who can't get their mind right and drop. I mean, in the end half these guys are criminals and thugs anyway so it's not like the fans respect them, we pick and choose the players we like. Having said that if half the team kneels I'm out, once the organization itself caves that'll be the end for me no doubt.

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                              I can’t believe people watch this trash. There’re animals to be killed instead of watching a bunch of folks bring political antics into their day jobs.
                              I miss most games due to hunting, but I'll watch Cowboys if I happen to be home and they're on. That was up to this point though, if they're not strong enough to stand for the anthem this year I'll have to reassess. Maybe watch some old reruns of MeatEater instead.

Comment

Just signed Everson Griffin, hell yes !!
                                So.

Comment

Working...
                                X