Hill to Die On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
    I must say it’s very refreshing to see that some folks on here are actually standing up to this BS and seeing it for what it really is......BS. If you want to wear a mask, go for it. If you believe in wearing a mask, then you should also believe that YOUR mask will protect YOU, so don’t concern yourself with the fact that I’m not wearing one.

I refuse to wear one. I don’t let it stop me from going anywhere I choose/need to. When I walk in and they ask me if I “need a mask”, I simply say no thanks and keep moving. I’m somewhat of an intimidating looking guy (doesn’t make me an Internet ******), so I’ve never had anyone say anything to me no matter where I was.

Again, it’s very refreshing to see folks on here calling out BS and tyranny for what it really is. When I came here, to a TEXAS based hunting forum, I never expected to see so many chicken-littles that are afraid of anything/everything and will comply with any nonsensical law and rule put on the books. The number of men on here that will openly admit to avoiding conflict at any and ALL cost.....well I’ll just say it’s shocking.
    Now, you Beta keyboard Karens bring on the “tough guy” and “internet ******” comments that seem to be becoming the norm around this camp.

What he said!!!!^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
      I'll cross that bridge when we get there. At this point there is no vaccine. But to your point, I'll look at the science. Still don't think it will compare to trying to disarm me.
      So why not look at the science for wearing a mask?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
        https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...a1044_pok0.pdf

Precedent has been set, and compliance will happen.
        No bueno

Comment

Roberts. Full blown liberal now!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Roberts. Full blown liberal now!

I figure they HAVE to have him tied in with the Epstein stuff and are controlling his rulings under threat of exposing him.

Once trump wins, a real conservative replacement for him and RBG would be a welcome sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              OP, to your question about school, kids, and masks.... My kids are grown now. But if I had kids about to go to school, I'd be looking for a way to either opt them out of a mask requirement, move them to a private school that didn't require it, or home school if we could make that work. Kids are NOT capable of wearing and using a mask properly without getting it contaminated in all kinds of ways. Whether they end up with COVID from it or not, they'll all be passing around cold, flu, and bacteria of all kinds when they're constantly touching everything/touching their masks, dropping their masks, putting them back on, swapping masks to see what they look like on each other, snapping each other's masks for fun, and all the other carelessness and horseplay that will result from kids+masks all day. They'll be far better off without them.

And beyond that, if people don't start using rational thought about all of this, the mask requirements will end up being permanent. Everybody just going along to get along is not going to make anything better.

It's hard to put a lot of stock into that one either way, as they are only looking at spit, not virus. Sure, there are viruses in spit, but there are also aerosol viruses that you can't see with just a camera or your naked eye - whether you light it up with a laser or not. They're microscopic.
              Why are you assuming it is a virus? Where is the proof this is even a virus? Where is the Proof!? See what I did there....

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                So why not look at the science for wearing a mask?
                I have and I see the problems. I'll look at the vaccines in the same way

Comment

My question still remains the same. You can choose to keep your child at home but are you willing to die to keep them from wearing a mask?

Comment

Working...
                  X