Falls county reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falls county reports?

Anyone hunting in falls county? Are yall seeing anything, bucks moving yet, how wet is it?

Been slow so far. Had some trail cam pics of younger bucks checking does. Finally starting to dry out some but the rain this week won't help.

Comment

ain't not deer in that county

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        ain't not deer in that county
        seems like it this year

Comment

Have one that likes the game cam , youth weekend was a bust only saw one doe.
          Camera shows them moving late at night and early morning .

Comment

My parents have a place (54 acres) and it seems like on their place we get the passing through bucks. We have a couple of resident does that have their fawns with them from year to year.

What part are ya'll hunting? My parents are on the creek that feeds lake Marlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Welding Teach View Post
              My parents have a place (54 acres) and it seems like on their place we get the passing through bucks. We have a couple of resident does that have their fawns with them from year to year.

What part are ya'll hunting? My parents are on the creek that feeds lake Marlin.
              we are off of bald hill rd... big creek goes through our place. it was a slow opening weekend for me

Comment

Sunday afternoon was good to me

Comment

Wednesday morning before Thanksgiving. But I don't know how to add a picture. I shot an 8 point with a 15 3/4" inside spread

Comment

seen plenty of deer up and moving but no chasing yet week and a half ago. 2 bucks and 10 doe one sit came in on a string. shame i cant shoot doe but a few days a year.. will update after this weekend.

Comment

Sat several times this past week. Saw lots of movement and several young bucks. Saw bucks cruising, checking the ground and air. But did see hardly any chasing.

Would see bucks crusing through the oats patch. Then later a bunch of does come out....and no bucks behind them. Kinda weird and late for my area. Usually about Nov 11th to close to Thanksgiving they are running does pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                        Sat several times this past week. Saw lots of movement and several young bucks. Saw bucks cruising, checking the ground and air. But did see hardly any chasing.

Would see bucks crusing through the oats patch. Then later a bunch of does come out....and no bucks behind them. Kinda weird and late for my area. Usually about Nov 11th to close to Thanksgiving they are running does pretty good.
                        same for me--- most of the good bucks we see are from second weekend of gun season until the weekend after thanksgiving.. I hope they are moving in dec this year!

Comment

Wednesday morning before Thanksgiving. But I don't know how to add a picture. I shot an 8 point with a 15 3/4" inside spread
                          I can post it for you--- let me know how you want to send it to me text or email?

Comment

Originally posted by rconn View Post
                            I can post it for you--- let me know how you want to send it to me text or email?

I am new to the forum and I finally got enough post to attach a picture!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Welding Teach; 11-26-2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I am new to the forum and I finally got enough post to attach a picture!

congrats bud! I shot the 8 in my profile pic a couple of years ago in Marlin

Comment

Working...
                              X