No announcement yet.

Thoughts on 2018 Nissan Armada SUV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went from a 2012 QX60 to the 2018 Armada in February. Love it. We average about 18mpg on highway. Interior is nice, and have had no issues. Lot more options than the QX80 base model for a lot less money. Leather, auto everything, heated seats, driver assist, gps, and auto windshield wipers are cool as heck. And the Armada takes regular gas. Infinity recommends mid grade or higher.
    Last edited by captainsling; 12-27-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I just bought my wife a 2018 Armada Platinum 3 months ago, no complaints so far, she loves it. Back row seats and 3 row seats were designed for people to actual be able to sit in them comfortably. Lots of options, still trying to figure them all out.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
        Currently, renting one while family is in town. I think it’s a ‘19 model. Had only 600 miles when we picked it up. Pretty loaded. Drove around Houston and Katy a bit and then to Santa’s wonderland over by College Station. Overall about 15.5 MPG so far. Nice ride. Third row not really designed for humans lol... not full sized ones anyways... pretty tiny. Oh, and we have three little ones strapped into the second row so can’t access the third row without crawling in from the back.
        Funny you say that about the third row. I’m 5’11” and have plenty of room to sit in the back. Ours has power recline on the third row which is nice to be able to adjust the seat to your liking.

Comment

We have had two. 2012 4x4 and 2014 SL. Liked them a lot. Plan on keeping it because the resale is horrible. We just switched to a tundra for my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
            Funny you say that about the third row. I’m 5’11” and have plenty of room to sit in the back. Ours has power recline on the third row which is nice to be able to adjust the seat to your liking.
            I was thinking the same, I'm 6'2 and have ridden a couple hours back there no problem, the recliner is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              Toyota to Nissan sounds like a downgrade to me.

You haven’t priced Toyota Sequoia vs Nissan Armada lol

You will sacrifice a little bit of space but you will get a lot more bells and whistle’s for a better price. Comparable mileage and model year you will get a lot more bang for your buck with the Nissan I would have to say the Sequoia is $9k to $11,000 higher for comparable bells and whistle’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree, every time we have gone to look at nissan-infinity we can never pull the trigger on them. Wife has had a sequoia, 4runner, tundra, highlander and now a lexus Gs. They just have a different feel to them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                  Agree, every time we have gone to look at nissan-infinity we can never pull the trigger on them. Wife has had a sequoia, 4runner, tundra, highlander and now a lexus Gs. They just have a different feel to them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  Always on the hunt for that "J" in the VIN...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                    You haven’t priced Toyota Sequoia vs Nissan Armada lol

You will sacrifice a little bit of space but you will get a lot more bells and whistle’s for a better price. Comparable mileage and model year you will get a lot more bang for your buck with the Nissan I would have to say the Sequoia is $9k to $11,000 higher for comparable bells and whistle’s

Well, you are right. My wife's first car as a teen was a hand-me-down Sequoia, then she was given, a Camry, and we've recently purchased a 2014 Lexus ES with 8k miles on it from a friend who inherited it, but did t want it for herself. (She is an animal lover and apparently one of those 8,000 miles was one where she was driving a killed a chihuahua.) We buy cars and drive them until the wheels fall off, which is why we get Toyota/Lexus for her. Not knocking Nissan, but Toyota's are the best made cars, especially the ones meticulously made in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                      Not knocking Nissan, but Toyota's are the best made cars, especially the ones meticulously made in Japan.

What models, other than the 4Runner, are still made/assembled in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                        Definitely not the Sequoia...

Comment

TTT

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                            Land Cruiser

Comment

TTT

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X