Whataburger going down hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Don’t care for their burgers, but it’s where I go for breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This^^^^^

Not the best food but better than the others.

Comment

I stopped going there a while ago, granted the only burger I would get is the A-1 Burger. Between the wait, price and the "ok" burgers it just wasn't worth it

Plus there is a local spot down the road that has much better burgers at a better price. That being said I think I'm heading to Jims Big Burger for lunch today

Comment

Originally posted by Hawgdog374 View Post
        I am also out on Whataburger. I am not paying 13-14 dollars for a Double Cheese burger.
        I pay $9.50 for a whata sized #2 with cheese. Your Whataburger is screwing you.

Comment

I try to avoid any fast food places. Too many small mom and pop places to get good food. Especially hamburgers. I was in Manor the other day doing an appraisal and the there was a line a mile long at Sonic, Micky D's and Whataburger, went 1/2 mile to downtown and ate at The Big Country Grill. Best hamburger around. My Dad didn't raise no fool.

Comment

I can’t put my finger on it, but something within Whataburger has changed, and not for the better. Or, maybe it is just me.

I used to be a Whataburger fien, but in the last 5 years, I rarely go there now. It just seems as if they are not as good as I remember them being.

Comment

Let the corporate office know how you all feel, maybe if enough complain, they will make changes. If no complaints, this will continue.

Comment

I am also out on Whataburger. I am not paying 13-14 dollars for a Double Cheese burger.
                I am out on Whataburger. I am not paying 14 dollars for a Double Cheese burger
                $14? What the Hell do you get put on that thing?

Comment

Long waits in Midlothian,food always cold. The chicken salad is the only thing they don't mess up. Both locations are bad.

Comment

Just had a perfectly cooked charcoal grilled 1/2 lb. "Derailer Burger" on a fresh tender sourdough bun with melted cheddar, fresh grilled jalapenos, thick smoky bacon strips, garden fresh tomatoes, a pickle spear, lettuce leaf, and home made fresh cut fries at sit down Grand Central Station in Kingsland on Highway 1431. Wife had cheese and bacon omelette with huge hunks of bacon, melted cheese, grits, and a beautiful flaky buttered biscuit. Prices ($25.00 for two meals with drinks and refills) are reasonable for what you get.

Comment

Heres a good one for you all... Happened LAST NIGHT !!

Drive thru Whataburger, place order for me and my son. Pay for the order and wait....and wait...and wait... Finally order comes. Driving off I ask my son to check the order. They gave us the wrong order. I pull in and go inside to tell them this is the wrong order. Give the little lady my receipt and she checks. she comes back and says...."THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE YOUR ORDER".... How is that possible??? I paid so it was in the system. They deleted it and gave me someone else's order...
                      SO the Asst Mgr comes over and says they are going to make it ASAP for me. So I wait...and wait...and wait...and finally they give it to me. The Mgr was so embarrassed that she gave me my money back when she delivered the food to me.
                      I stayed calm the entire time ! I did not yell or scream at anyone. I knew they were not having a good day there since all orders were coming out slow.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        All fast food sucks, even Whataburger. Its all junk.
                        A good old mom and pop burger place is impossible to beat. The problem is they are few and far between. "The Texas Bucket List" show visits some awesome burger joints from time to time..
                        Burger bar in cleburne was on there the other day... dang good burger

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                          Heres a good one for you all... Happened LAST NIGHT !!

Drive thru Whataburger, place order for me and my son. Pay for the order and wait....and wait...and wait... Finally order comes. Driving off I ask my son to check the order. They gave us the wrong order. I pull in and go inside to tell them this is the wrong order. Give the little lady my receipt and she checks. she comes back and says...."THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE YOUR ORDER".... How is that possible??? I paid so it was in the system. They deleted it and gave me someone else's order...
                          SO the Asst Mgr comes over and says they are going to make it ASAP for me. So I wait...and wait...and wait...and finally they give it to me. The Mgr was so embarrassed that she gave me my money back when she delivered the food to me.
                          I stayed calm the entire time ! I did not yell or scream at anyone. I knew they were not having a good day there since all orders were coming out slow.
                          Sounds like a typical visit for me, like I said earlier they always have offered credit or something but all I want is the food I ordered.

I live in laporte but travel to the valley to see fam and hunt in rocksprings so i travel long ways from 59/77 south to I10/90 west to hunt. Almost all are starting to suck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had lunch at WB in Seguin. Seemed pretty much the same as always!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mods, another waterburger bashing thread - please delete this!

Comment

Wendys has the best burgers of fast food. Mcdonalds has the best fish sandwich, chick fil a has the best chicken, taco casa the best mexican lunch and taco cabana the best breakfast. whataburger sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X