Tikka T3x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tikka T3x

Just got one for Christmas. Anyone know anything about them.

What cartridge?

Never met a Tikka that wasn’t an accurate SOB. Sako and Tikka are all I own. It should be a 3/4 MOA Gun with factory ammo. Can get them sub .5 with hand loads.

Comment

You will be very pleased

Comment

love mine.... excellent quality factory rifle

Comment

Top it with an equivalent valued scope & whatever you’re hunting is DRT

Comment

Have 3 of them. accurate as can be and great cycling action. started with a CTR and it shot so well it got me hooked on rifles again.

Comment

I have a T3 in .260 and It's a shootin mother! My 11 year old grandson shot a deer at 265 yards with it this year. He has shot a lot of critters with it in the 3 years we have had it. You won't be disappointed

Comment

They suck and you wasted your money

JK.. I have never heard anything bad about tikka, and the ones I have shot did great.

Comment

Thanks guys . That`s good to hear . I didn`t know a thing about it but my kids who gave it to me said I would like it . I`m excited about shooting it . Now to try to decide on what factory load to shoot out of it . Will eventually move to hand loads . I`m sorry I forgot it`s a 6.5 creedmoor .I have been wanting one for a while to shoot hogs and a little long range .
                  Last edited by ldoyle; 12-22-2019, 11:07 PM.

Comment

One of the best values on the market, no question.

Find a premium factory load it shoots well and get after it. Lots of after factory toys available if you want or just leave it stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
                      Thanks guys . That`s good to hear . I didn`t know a thing about it but my kids who gave it to me said I would like it . I`m excited about shooting it . Now to try to decide on what factory load to shoot out of it . Will eventually move to hand loads . I`m sorry I forgot it`s a 6.5 creedmoor .I have been wanting one for a while to shoot hogs and a little long range .
                      My tikka 6.5 loves the eld-x and federal non typicals

Comment

Best factory rifle for the money IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                          Best factory rifle for the money IMO.
                          No doubt.

Comment

I have two and they both are very accurate. I am waiting on the 6.5 PRC from them to add an other one to the collection.

Comment

Working...
                            X