Concealed Holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concealed Holsters

I've been carrying my XD9 Subcompact in a Crossbreed Supertuck for almost 5 years now. No major complaints. Very comfortable and I wear it all-day every-day.

The kydex is cracked and needs to be replaced. I think they will replace the kydex for free. Need to email them about that..

Anyways I got to thinking I should order another one so I am not without a holster while it's being repaired. Then I started wondering what else everyone likes to carry. I carry IWB at 5 o'clock position.

It does wear holes in my jeans and my daily driver has a hole in the seat also. The metal clips hold really well, but take their toll on fabric LOL

I just switched to a sticky holster and i love it.

Comment

Here's my crusty crossbreed LOL

Comment

I like my vedder comfort tuck at 3:00 or a raven concealment appendix.

I prefer OWB though.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          I like my vedder comfort tuck at 3:00 or a raven concealment appendix.

I prefer OWB though.
          Never Heard of Vedder, but looked them up and its almost exactly like the crossbreed. Even their website is laid out exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
            Never Heard of Vedder, but looked them up and its almost exactly like the crossbreed. Even their website is laid out exactly the same
            Owned several. Great holsters.

Comment

I've got several of these for different guns. Comfortable and they stay put.

Comment

If you’ve done much googling, you’ll notice most hybrid IWB holsters are just variations on a theme. Idk who originated the kydex shell and leather backer, but the vedder has been the most comfortable I have tried. That being said, I have used a lot of brands, but definitely not all of them

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post

https://n82tactical.com/
                  P365 and their original compact (appendix) is best yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post

https://n82tactical.com/

This will be the most comfortable IWB holster you’ve ever carried. I use the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                      This will be the most comfortable IWB holster you’ve ever carried. I use the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      +1

Comment

I'll put in a X2 for Vedder, but I use the Light Tuck. Works great with my G26 or 19 with X300. I've gotten away from the hybrids. Just too much going on for it to be comfortable to me. I agree with TC though on prefering OWB.

Comment

Love my stealth gear holsters. Same concept as the crossbreed except more comfortable in my opinion.

Comment

I got a couple Bravo Concealments and a concealment express holsters. I like both.

I carry a 365 everyday, and the only holster i have for that gun is the concealment express, so it gets the most carry time.

Comment

As long as i don't need to tuck, i really like my blue star IWB. I have had Vedder (good), Alien gear (didn't like), Sticky (has its place), and others, but prefer the Blue star. The fact that it is priced very reasonable doesn't hurt either

Comment

Working...
                              X