Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard gas stations are running out of gas

Just wondering has anyone heard that no gas coming out of Houston

a number of locations in the Waco area are out HEB, Walmart, most of the Valeros

Comment

Yes most gas stations are out .

Comment

Every station I stopped at yesterday was out of gas in the Spring/Klein area. I was fortunate to find one Shell station that still had diesel. Probably best to avoid any station that has standing water in their lot I would think.

Comment

Heard on the radio that some stations in Austin are out of gas as well. Most distributors get their gas from a pipeline that runs from Corpus to the Austin area.
          Last edited by altez; 08-29-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

There are some in the Waco area (along I-35) that are temporary out. For the most part, all stations I have driven by off I-35 (along S.H. 6 northwest) still have fuel.

Rwc

Comment

We're making it as fast as we can with pretty good margins right now.

Wish I woulda had inland refinery stock. Ours went up 10% upon landfall

Comment

On my way to work this afternoon I passed 2 out of 5 gas stations that were out of gas. I also passed a fuel depot where tanker trucks fill up with fuel and there were only 2 trucks there.

So will we eventually see the fuel depot here run out of fuel, and thus more local gas stations out of fuel?

btw, this is in Waco
                Last edited by 91cavgt; 08-29-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                  We're making it as fast as we can with pretty good margins right now.

Wish I woulda had inland refinery stock. Ours went up 10% upon landfall
                  Where do you work !

Comment

Killeen - Temple area starting to run out

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoward View Post
                      Where do you work !

A refinery in or about Tyler

Comment

I work for one in Corpus . We have been down since Friday .Not coming back up for 5-7 days .

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoward View Post
                          Where do you work !

Are y'all up and running now?

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            There are some in the Waco area (along I-35) that are temporary out. For the most part, all stations I have driven by off I-35 (along S.H. 6 northwest) still have fuel.

Rwc
                            I retract my previous post, since I drove by the Valero's and 7-Eleven off S.H. 6 and S.H. 84 this morning they are now out of gas but still have diesel.

Rwc

Comment

FYI I was just informed the Valero at Grant and Spring Cypress has water in their diesel.

Comment

Working...
                              X