Click, Click, Boom!!!! Game over..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Even so, that's just the vehicle used to launder all the money taxpayers paid foreigners to give back to those who gave it to them... You know, kinda like a tithe... Foreigners giving back a portion of what was given to them... ALL at taxpayer's expense!
    Slick knows!!! A portion travels full circle.. Theft anyway you slice it..

Comment

If the lines already forming in New Jersey for his rally are any indication....this impeachment sham is only helping Trump. Per Kellyanne Conway this mornig...the ticket request for this rally has exceeded every other previous rally to date. MAGA!

Comment

Prime example: The Clinton Foundation... paying all the travel and living expenses to the Clintons while they jet around the world giving speaches for 1/2 a million or more... You ever hear ANY politician say ANYTHING that's worth 2 cents, much less 1/2 a mil...? Gimme a break!

O-bummer's net worth was less than a mil when he entered the Whitehouse, OUR HOUSE!! Now he buys a nice little place in Martha's Vinyard in less than 3 years after leaving office?!! You tell me where that much money could come from "legally"!!

I'm afraid Pandora's box is long open... Short of an awakening of our nation to God Almighty, we won't survive it...

Comment

It's sad how most people just think a college or business just paid one of these crooks 200-600k for a speech...

But they never stop for one second to think.. Why? Name one time a business paid 500k for anything without getting something in return.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            It's sad how most people just think a college or business just paid one of these crooks 200-600k for a speech...

But they never stop for one second to think.. Why? Name one time a business paid 500k for anything without getting something in return.
            They are teaching these teens and college kids to not ask themselves "why"? Do not debate, or participate in a discussion with someone who has an opposing opinion.

Comment

Sekulow is putting on a clinic... Lawyers pay attention.. The guy is very good..

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                He surged I guess because some folks like him. Why is Bernie surging now, I guess the same reason. I wouldn't vote for either so I don't care why.

I think the surge in polls was in September.
                He surged at first because he was the only one in the crowded Democrat field that (at the time) had any prayer of coming across as fairly "normal" and having a shot at defeating Trump in a general election. The left would LOVE to elect one of the communists, but they want to beat Trump even more than that and they know a communist can't. Now that Biden is going down in flames, they're desperately trying to take Trump out by any means other than the ballot box.

Comment

I just think that it is ironic, that Hunter Biden is being exposed (with actual facts and evidence) that he is a crack smoking, sexual weirdo, making good money, sitting on a BOD for a foreign company that does business in a sector that he knows nothing about. At the same time his dad is surging in the presidential polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    If the lines already forming in New Jersey for his rally are any indication....this impeachment sham is only helping Trump. Per Kellyanne Conway this mornig...the ticket request for this rally has exceeded every other previous rally to date. MAGA!
                    Trump campaign says at NJ rally tonight,
                    10.4% of the attendees didn't vote last year and 26.3% were democrats. That's quite remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      If accurate and Brad Parscale Says it is, then that’s incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                        Trump campaign says at NJ rally tonight,
                        10.4% of the attendees didn't vote last year and 26.3% were democrats. That's quite remarkable.
                        A Red wave is coming baby... Rolling and the Dems, with their constant stupidity, are behind it pushing...

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                          I wouldn't vote for either so I don't care why.
                          So where does that leave someone like you at the moment? Will you not vote at all in Nov, or just not straight ticket? Curious as there are many people in your same position.

Comment

Working...
                          X