Bow value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow value

I plan on upgrading my bow this yr. still not sure what Im going to get and wont know until I get out there and shoot a few. Im tossing around the idea of either keeping my current bow as a back up or selling it and snagging a xbow as a back up(and for the kiddos to shoot).

I have a 2011 PSE Dream Season EVO. Foe sure, I would include the stabilizer, peep and wrist sling. For the right price I would include the Axcel sights and Ripcord Ace rest. It has adjustable draw length but is set at 70lbs. String is approx 1 yr old with 200-300 shots.

I would even throw in some arrows(new and used) Carbon Express Maxima Hunters if the buyer offered enough $ and had same/similar draw
    Length.

Im just toying with the idea currently. This was my 1st high end bow. Killed my 1st deer with a bow with this bow and have killed a bunch in the 9 yrs Ive owned it. It is deadly. Fast. Accurate. Im just itching for something new.

I guess I should add that the string is ABB Platinum series.

Comment

Prob won’t get a figure that you are expecting. With the memories and all that come with it, I’d keep it and try to pass it on to my kids.

Comment

bare bow 100 to 150. complete set up 200 to 250

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
          bare bow 100 to 150. complete set up 200 to 250
          ^^^^This...…..I have a similar setup and decided that I'd rather keep it as a backup, than sell it for close to $200.

Comment

Keep it....money earned.

Comment

Yeah, for that I will keep it as a back up. I appreciate yall giving me insight. By keeping it, it will save me $ as I will swap my sights and rest over to the new bow and not buy new arrows

Comment

Usually a used bow is worth about $400. However, it is a bow that you are familiar with, a good backup bow for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X