Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happen to the Mike Leach thread? It got axed?

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
      I don't mean he's better than Burrow, but Burrow being so good makes him a homerun threat everytime he touches the ball since a lot of schemes are going to be drawn up to defend Burrow's arm. That, and the kid is 5' nothing, so it's a chore to tackle him.
      Completely agree.

I really hope its an all out battle til the end, some really good coaches matching wits paired with a boatload of great football players, should be fun time.

Comment

34-30 lsu

Comment

Just saw a report on football scoop that Matt Rhule May be targeting joe Brady for OC at Carolina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Just saw a report on football scoop that Matt Rhule May be targeting joe Brady for OC at Carolina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            How many teams so far have rumored that? Appears a new one pops up daily.

Rookie NFL coach and a rookie O C. That would work wonders.
            Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-10-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Last I remember there is to be only 1 college football thread. Everything college football should be in here. It gets tough for the moderators to herd cats in two threads

Comment

All classes canceled. Party on!!!

The LSU Board of Supervisors have agreed to cancel classes Monday and Tuesday due to the National Championship game in New Orleans. Party on boys and girls..

Comment

This is the lamest CFB thread in years.

Anyone heard from Macdaddy?? He must be slayin the dove! Or maybe he's already in New Orleans. Someone call and tell him the unstoppable juggernaut that WAS the bucknutz, with the greatest qb in the land, and the greatest invisible linebacker ever.....got beat like a month ago!

Maybe after this he can dream of Clempson things all night instead of The University of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Maybe after this he can dream of Clempson things all night instead
                    We aren't accepting anymore Ohio lovers...thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Axed his way in t a SEC contract after sayin he wasnt going anywhere.
                      Pirate is a savage.

Comment

Tigas

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        52 - 14 lsu
                        I Love that score. Geaux Tigers

Comment

Tigas

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          Can I be a tiger fan and be level headed on here?

Going into the Georgia game I thought LSU would win and should beat Georgia but didn't expect that.
                          Going into the Oklahoma game I thought LSU would win and should beat Oklahoma but I didn't expect 49 points in the first half.

Going into the game Monday I feel like it will be a good game. I think Ohio State was the better team when they played Clemson but Clemson did what they do and found a way to win. I don't think Clemson can keep up with LSU scoring but if LSU doesn't slow Etienne down then Clemson can slow LSU down by keeping Burrow off the field.

Wish I had $3k laying around so I could make the trip. Should be a great game. And LSU is 1-0 this year when the Donald is in attendance. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
                          No worries Tigas going to mop the field with Lawrence. Lol

Comment

The College Football crew over at Fox Sports unveiled their National Championship picks this week and everyone but Matt Leinart is going with LSU to win it all.

Here are their predictions:

Urban Meyer: LSU, 42-28

Bruce Feldman: LSU, 38-35

Joel Klatt: LSU, 42-31

Matt Leinart: Clemson 42,-41

Comment

Tigas

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Cool video.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                This is the lamest CFB thread in years.

Anyone heard from Macdaddy?? He must be slayin the dove! Or maybe he's already in New Orleans. Someone call and tell him the unstoppable juggernaut that WAS the bucknutz, with the greatest qb in the land, and the greatest invisible linebacker ever.....got beat like a month ago!

Maybe after this he can dream of Clempson things all night instead of The University of Texas.
                                Don’t forget the Cleveland Browns! They were to be contenders this year as well!!

Comment

Working...
                                X