Problem with QAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with QAD

My QAD arrow rest doesn’t hold my arrow in full containment anymore. The arrow will easily slip out if I tilt bow to the right or left. Is there an adjustment to correct this. Not sure if the timing cord has stretched. Any thoughts?

Can you manually set the rest in the full up position?

Comment

Im new here so yall don't hang me on the cross and stone my children to death BUT Ive got two words for you.... whisker biscuit. I know they are ugly and look like training wheels on a bike but guess what kids with training wheels don't do.... fall off! HA HA HA

Comment

I’ve have set the launcher manually at its highest position, but it creeps back down. I’m thinking maybe the rest is worn out and needs replacing. Was hoping someone had similar experience and knew of a way to adjust the arms to remain in an upright position to contain arrow until drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by m.luna View Post
          im new here so yall don't hang me on the cross and stone my children to death but ive got two words for you.... Whisker biscuit. I know they are ugly and look like training wheels on a bike but guess what kids with training wheels don't do.... Fall off! Ha ha ha
          👍

Comment

Dang, I always cut my containment arms off, they bug the hell out of me.

Comment

Time for the OP to call QAD and speak with them and see if they can help

Comment

How old is the rest? Do you have slack in the cord when you manually set the launcher or is it tight?

Comment

following

Comment

Was the issue resolved? What turned out to be the problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X