No announcement yet.

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did see a small doe earlier walk up to a feeder in my backyard and feed for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      When y'all saw pin oaks are y'all referring to water oaks?
      Although they are different, everyone in my area calls them one and the same (99% are water oaks)

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        Although they are different, everyone in my area calls them one and the same (99% are water oaks)
        Thats what I’m thinking. Water oaks are all over the place and there doesn’t seem to be a year they aren’t loaded.

Comment

Sometimes I really like late season when no one is in the woods. Wifes last text....

Theres bucks everywhere!!

I'm not kiddin!

Lots of movement today and quite as a popcorn fart

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

How to properly skin a deer

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              How to properly skin a deer

Nice!

BBSS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                Nice!

BBSS!!

Bahaha

What did that ones head look like?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Bahaha

What did that ones head look like?
                  Lmao!!!! Brian you ain't right

Almost texted ya Steve. Same deer she sailed an arrow over in October. Told yall the bucks are coming home. He was the 7th buck to show up tonight

Comment

Man he's a dandy. Congrats to all of you. My bucks are coming home too! Gotta shoot another one soon I guess.

Comment

Lmao!!!! Brian you ain't right

Almost texted ya Steve. Same deer she sailed an arrow over in October. Told yall the bucks are coming home. He was the 7th buck to show up tonight

Lol. Couldn’t help it. Congrats to your wife on a great Buck!!

Comment

Thanks gents. That deer has stayed pretty close to home all year. For some reason my son passed him a few weeks ago. Hes lost a lot of weight since we first started watching him. Rut smooth wore him out

I'd like to think he's another product of taking care of our little 200 acre no fence place.

Comment

Thanks gents. That deer has stayed pretty close to home all year. For some reason my son passed him a few weeks ago. Hes lost a lot of weight since we first started watching him. Rut smooth wore him out

I'd like to think he's another product of taking care of our little 200 acre no fence place.

I’d say y’all are doing it right.

I shot a hog this evening. There was blood and lung tissue all over the shot sight but it ran in to some thick mess and a crappy flashlight hindered my efforts to find the track till it was nearly dark. I’ll go and look for it in the morning. It was super skittish but if I had been thinking more clearly I’da just gut shot it.
                          Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-21-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Congratulations to your wife.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to your wife! The second time is the charm. I'd say you have your deer skinning under control. Someone has to supervise.

Comment

What are you guys using to pull these deer in and hold them? Plain ol corn or something else? I know everyone's situation is different and deer are different by location but please share what works for you. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X